Belzona, the global leader in industrial, polymer coatings, is offering an exceptional and immediate opportunity to a highly qualified individual possessing an extensive background within the industrial Power sector. This individual will be responsible for creating Power generation business opportunities, identifying and cultivating key Power customer relationships, and raising Belzona’s brand awareness within the industry. Belzona’s Power Specialist will provide direction and assistance to Belzona’s Distributor network, increasing sales and market potential by strategically generating growth within this industrial sector.
Belzona is seeking an experienced individual; a candidate who possesses a thorough knowledge and a full understanding of the inner workings, the dynamics, and the day to day operations within a Power Plant. In addition, this individual should be familiar with the business fundamentals of Power generation. Belzona’s Power Specialist is someone capable of combining his or her comprehensive knowledge of the Power industry with a strong commercial perspective. Belzona’s Power Specialist will leverage this knowledge, identifying potential new business and application opportunities as well as prospective customers who may benefit by utilizing
Belzona’s wide range of product solutions.
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Required minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in any of the engineering fields of discipline to include: Nuclear, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical engineering / Additional education in the field or advanced degree is a plus
- A minimum 8 years of progressively responsible power industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of power generation facility operations
- Experience and / or specialized training in design and process of power stations, power plants, coal and gas facilities
- Knowledge and complete understanding of the principles, theories, and practices in the field of engineering as it pertains to Power
- Effective communicator with the ability to articulate a thorough knowledge of the Power sector as well as associated industry technologies
- Must demonstrate confidence to successfully interface with senior level, executive decision makers, as well as an ability to interface with various levels of Operations, Engineering, and Maintenance personnel
- Strong professional presence / solid negotiation skills, and comprehensive business development skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Prior sales experience, strong persuasion skills
- Effective relationship builder, customer focused with the desire to increase sales and profits generated by cultivating customer loyalty
- Minimum 8 years of experience in commercial Power sector
- Thorough understanding of Power generation, facility operations, power plant processes
- Well versed in Coal Power, Gas, Nuclear Power, Hydro
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Nuclear, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Strategic thinker with business acumen combining Power experience with the expansion of * Belzona opportunities within the industry
- Previous Distribution channel experience
- Business development / Account creation
- Previous sales experience
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer / market development
- Must possess high level of assertiveness, creativity, resourcefulness, customer driven attitude
- Exceptional verbal, written communications skills / presentation skills
Belzona is seeking individuals who have had extensive experience in industrial power and have the desire to combine their technical knowledge, and an understanding of customers’ needs, with strategic business and account development. This is a full time position which will be based in Miami Lakes, Florida.
Travel Requirements: Individual must be available for travel 25% of the time.
Compensation: A highly competitive salary + commission, and benefits: Health, Dental plan, Life Insurance, and 401(k) with generous company match.
If you believe you have the skills, drive and passion to make a real difference to our organization, we invite you to submit your application using the link.