Ben Bridge Jeweler Employee Reviews

Working for Benbridge jewelry was a great experience I had the opportunity to travel and go to training seminars.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento CaliforniaJanuary 15, 2017
Working for Benbridge jewelry allowed me to build social skills and taught me how to listen to customer needs and wants.
Pros
I really enjoyed the training seminars, and the traveling for the seminars were fully paid for commission was nice as well.
Cons
Non-Applicable
great job
Sales Associate Watchmaker (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 11, 2016
day to day pretty typical for a jewelry store..excellent staff and benefits. Standard mall hours. Great product selection. Excellent training in all aspects
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 9, 2016
Ben bridge jeweler is a good place to work, but their pay is a little bit low and prospects for advancement are less than stellar.
National Company with great reputation!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJune 13, 2016
Very good work enviroment! High energy and great quality jewelry.
An amazing investor acquired the company, that says a lot! The management team was incredible. Everyone was kept accountable for making the store reach the goals set daily!
Pros
Worked with an amazing team!
Cons
The mall is open on the 4th of July!
good retail experience
Asst. Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2016
it was a good learning experience dealing with people and cultivating new relationship hardest part it was mall retail hours
Pros
working with different diverse people
Cons
having to deal with many diverse personality
Great company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 15, 2016
This company really provided all employees with the right tools to succeed. Great trainings. I'd say I learned the most working for this company than I ever have in anything else.
fun and great poeple to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 25, 2016
Very well organized company loved the structure. The quality of merchandise is very unique. I enjoyed every single day I worked. Building costumer relationships was my favorite. I learned about bigger watch brands like Rolex and Breitling.
Pros
nice incentives and rewareds for sales
Cons
work on holidays
Bad Management
sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 22, 2015
Not recommend to work in this place. No privacy at all. Non qualified manager acting owner of company and they do whatever they want.
No professionalism in the workplace and supervisors not saying anything also letting those type things keep happening.
Pros
I have not see anything as Pros
Cons
Almost everything. So do not waste your time in here.
Productive high end Retail WIth high end Clientel
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  UTC San DiegoNovember 10, 2015
Set up Inventory,Review inventory, and made sure all Inventory is accounted for. Work on follow ups with customers, selling merchandise to high client special, order processing ,aswell as repairs. Give our guest highest level of customer service. Email Clients with updates and special promotions.

Accumlated skills at Ben Bridge would be assisting manger with task's, how to set goals and surpass them. Maff (Making A Friend First) before asking for the sale. Closing deals and becoming a customers friend by understanding theyre needs and wants by asking questions and gaining trust, Decent number of management with no gorwth in company and polictics are understandable.

The most enjoyble part of my job is working with my team and closing challenging deals weather its a Turnover(TO) or a hard Close.
Pros
Benefits, family oriented team, High traffic/ High Clientel Based
Cons
Breaks, Compensation, Room for growth
productive and friendly workplace
Sals Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lahaina, HIJuly 23, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company, great benefits and wonderful coworker. I would recommend this job to anyone with experience or just starting out in the jewelry field.
Productive Enviroment
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CAMay 27, 2015
-Open store every other day and set up displays
-Do routine morning bank deposits and exchanges
-Daily inventory on products
-Attend to incoming customers
-Do follow up calls to frequent customers
-Responsible for night closing every other day
-Responsible for nightly deposits
Pros
Work shops, rewards for reaching goals, work anniversaries
Cons
Constant standing, short breaks
Ben Bridge/Pandora
Sales, customer service (Current Employee) –  mission viejo, caMarch 9, 2015
I work at the Pandora side of Ben Bridge. Being at the mall, it can be a hit or miss whether or not customers are going to come in. We tend to make our goal though. The manager is very nice and when we need help, he is there. The co-workers are a miss of different ages, but it's fun to work with them. The most fun part of the job is getting to interact with the customers and create a relationship with them; hearing their stories and the reasoning on why they had stumbled into the store.
A terrible place to work for.
Fine Jewelry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 7, 2015
I did not enjoy working for this company. All the employees basically disliked each other because of the sales goals that had to be met. The Store Manager was always complaining about making the store goal all the time. It was not a fun place to work at.
Pros
There are none.
Cons
Management complained about not meeting sales goal.
Great co-workers, terrible corporate office
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 5, 2015
During the holidays, this is a great place to work. In the off-season, there are no customers. I learned about gems and metals in jewelry. My manager and assistant manager were great. My co-workers were wonderful people. The hardest part of the job is finding things to do when there are no customers all day. The best part of the job was meeting people who were looking for bridal sets and learning about them.
Great company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 29, 2015
Lots of management freedom to train employees. Staff of roughly 10 to oversee. The RM that i reported to had 18 stores and was available when needing to discus issues. Most difficult part of the job was competing in as a small store in a market with large demands.
Elegant
Detail oriented
Be careful with security
Very nice staff
daily challenge
Sales Associate/Personal Jeweler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 15, 2014
overall great place to be and grow mentally. Daily Goals and challenges were required.
Fun is you are about diamonds
Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Tigard, OROctober 23, 2014
fun wasnt what i was expecting a bit to young for the job in my point of you a manager in my position and wasnt what i expected and also working enviornment was a bit dull
Fun Company with Great Products
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 26, 2014
High-end jewelry and great training provided by experienced management allowed for growth as a professional and general enjoyment as a salesperson.
Nice place to work, friendly and professional atmosphere
Personal Jeweler (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJune 13, 2014
A typical day involved store opening, putting out inventory into display windows and cases. Also making transfers of merchandise, weekly inventory, price updates and of course, personal attention to customers and follow-up with customer satisfaction.
Pros
Comfortable atmosphere with sales incentives for spiffs, free lunches
Cons
Long hours - day or night shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ben Bridge Jeweler. Our community is ready to answer.