Ben Bridge Jeweler Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Bad Management
sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 22, 2015
Not recommend to work in this place. No privacy at all. Non qualified manager acting owner of company and they do whatever they want.
No professionalism in the workplace and supervisors not saying anything also letting those type things keep happening.
Pros
I have not see anything as Pros
Cons
Almost everything. So do not waste your time in here.
Great company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 29, 2015
Lots of management freedom to train employees. Staff of roughly 10 to oversee. The RM that i reported to had 18 stores and was available when needing to discus issues. Most difficult part of the job was competing in as a small store in a market with large demands.
Elegant
Be careful with security
Very nice staff
Run AWAY!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMay 23, 2014
Do yourself a favor and run away now before you even submit your résumé! The Manager at THIS location is a pompous, arrogant person that has a real smug attitude. You don't want to work for this guy!!
Pros
jewelry at cost
Cons
very poor management
ACCOUNTANT, CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 24, 2014
Good people, good envirinment. They were fair and friendly.
Retail with a generous employee discount-so my Fiance benefits the most
Sales ❖ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAFebruary 25, 2013
Retail job I had taken with the hopes of making more $$$ based on a commission structure with a minimum wage base. After economoy tanked work has become unbareable no painfully slow, sales are low, and commission is down to a measly 2% per purchase.

I've outgrown this job and am looking for a more challenging/meaningful direct sales position.
Pros
50% off high end luxury diamonds/gold/
Cons
slow business, no business, poor commission structure, no room for growth, unstimulating environment
Family Run Jewelry Business that provided good quality products
Watch Parts Assistant, Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 20, 2012
Answering phones, checking in guests, arranging meetings, making announcements on the intercom, distributing mail, and conducting daily administrative duties was fun and fast paced. I liked working with people from all of the different departments in the Corporate Office. I learned a lot just working with others. I was independent being alone at the front desk but I still got to interact with an interesting myriad of personalities. The thing I liked most was never having a dull moment. No two work days were ever the same. I liked meeting the everyday challenges.
Pros
challenges, computer documentation, business correspondance
Cons
no new challenges after awhile