Ben Bridge Jeweler

Be careful with security
Very nice staff
Run AWAY!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMay 23, 2014
Pros: jewelry at cost
Cons: very poor management
Do yourself a favor and run away now before you even submit your résumé! The Manager at THIS location is a pompous, arrogant person that has a real smug attitude. You don't want to work for this guy!!
ACCOUNTANT, CONTRACT (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 24, 2014
Good people, good envirinment. They were fair and friendly.
Retail with a generous employee discount-so my Fiance benefits the most
Sales ❖ Customer Service (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: 50% off high end luxury diamonds/gold/
Cons: slow business, no business, poor commission structure, no room for growth, unstimulating environment
Retail job I had taken with the hopes of making more $$$ based on a commission structure with a minimum wage base. After economoy tanked work has become unbareable no painfully slow, sales are low, and commission is down to a measly 2% per purchase.

I've outgrown this job and am looking for a more challenging/meaningful direct sales position.
Family Run Jewelry Business that provided good quality products
Watch Parts Assistant, Office Assistant (Former Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 20, 2012
Pros: challenges, computer documentation, business correspondance
Cons: no new challenges after awhile
Answering phones, checking in guests, arranging meetings, making announcements on the intercom, distributing mail, and conducting daily administrative duties was fun and fast paced. I liked working with people from all of the different departments in the Corporate Office. I learned a lot just working with others. I was independent being alone at the front desk but I still got to interact with an interesting myriad of personalities. The thing I liked most was never having a dull moment. No two work days were ever the same. I liked meeting the everyday challenges.