Ben Franklin

Ben Franklin United States Employee Reviews

Fun job. Enjoyed the co-workers and management
Head of Craft Department (Former Employee), Warwick, RIOctober 8, 2014
Pros: was close to home, could be home with kids after school
Cons: no benefits
I enjoyed the job. I like working with the public. I like a fast pace work environment. Co workers were great. Fun place to work.
was a great company to work for
HEAD CASHIER (Former Employee), cheney waJuly 13, 2014
ben franklin was a family oriented business so far has been the best company i have ever worked for
Fun & Creative Workplace
Designer (Former Employee), Iowa City, IAMay 16, 2014
I was in charge of merchandising, display, and creating arts and crafts for the store as well as customers for events like weddings, baby showers, holidays and more. I also taught arts & crafts classes for adults and children.

The hardest part of the job was when the store closed. I enjoyed my job, and the people very much.
Productive fun place, tight work community
Sales representative (Current Employee), Juneau, AKMarch 1, 2013
Pros: paid lunch, flexible
Wonderful employer, very easy work. From folding shirts to putting away freight, you're almost never short of something to do. Flexible work schedules.
Productive, relaxing work experience.
CASHIER/FLOOR (Former Employee), Nevada, IAFebruary 18, 2013
Typically early hours were slow, but they picked up around lunch time and evening. Working with money is probably one of the first things I learned on the job. My manager was always there to check up on me, and was always ready to answer any questions I may have. The people who worked there are nice, friendly and love talking to people. I can't think of anything that was negative about working here.
Great family store
Cashier (Former Employee), Ojai, CADecember 12, 2012
Pros: 20% discount of merchandise and they were flexable with hours
A typical day at work was cleaning, greeting customers, completing balloon orders, pricing, register. I learned a lot from working here especially working the register and talking with customers. I absolutely loved my co-workers they were genuine and we worked well together. The best part of the job was the good energy of the store, it was a fun working environment with friendly customers.
fun workplace
cashier (Former Employee), st. louis, moDecember 1, 2011
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: lack of business
it was a fun and interesting place to work, with great people to work with.

About Ben Franklin

Ben Franklin Technology Partners/CNP, an initiative of the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and funded – Read more