Benchcraft Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great benefits, terrible structure
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 29, 2016
Though co-workers and work environment is positive, the insecurity in the way this company is structured make it an Elitist environment where the "Good ol' Boys" make a ton of money but the average worker sits on the bottom of the food chain eating scraps. I believe it is a great concept, but the average individual would struggle to really succeed here even though it is very possible.
Pros
Great benefits (not including the mediocre/overpriced insurance package)
Cons
Job Instability (one bad week and it can all go down the drain)
Micro managed and pressure on reps
Sales/Sales Management (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 21, 2015
Prospect leads and cold call nationwide mostly, some face to face to promote golf local golf course and sell advertising on the golf courses.
I learned that it's not just a numbers game but it's about the better you hone your craft and the more positive and confident you stay through out the day along with good call back notes and orginization.
At the corporate level management is heartless and manipulative, at the satellite offices management is some of best people you will meet.
My co-workers in my office are Wonderful , 4 of them have been here over 4 years with me. I love there ideas and enthusiasm, we help each other with sales and customer service.
The hardest part of the job is getting employee's to stay focused when times are great and then making 300 contacts a day when times are tough.
Training a sales reps and then seeing them make more money then they have ever made, and lives improving because of it.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No real job security unless you perform at or above there much to highly set goals.