New Business Development Representative
Business to Business Sales Experience Required (3+ years)
Related Sales Experience May Include:
- Print Services Sales
- IT Sales
- Marketing Services Sales
- Other Business to Business Sales position
In-Store Marketing Industry
Benchmarc is a solutions based In-store Merchandising firm, valued for retail concepts that create sustainable growth for our clients.
With over 35 years of experience and a deep understanding of the retail environment, Benchmarc is successfully creating merchandising solutions that transform brands at retail. We believe there is much more to In-Store marketing than the creation of a display.
Sales – Mid Level – Outside
Business Development Manager – Outside Sales
Are you interested in taking your sales career to the next level with People Who Get it?
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing company revenue within your sales territory. Your focus will be to establishing new customer relationships with the largest consumer brand marketers and CPG manufactures.
The value proposition to these marketers will be a solution-based approach that will streamline their in-store merchandising display programs.
You will be utilizing Benchmarc’s proven sales approach to help develop your territory and secure new business revenues. You will be rewarded with a salary and commission plan that will scale up as your revenue increases. You will be calling on mid - senior level marketing executives within fortune 500 companies.
Responsibilities of a Benchmarc Business Development Manager Include:
- Calling and meeting with potential and established customer on a daily basis
- Ability to establish and expand relationship with key executive and decision maker within each customer territory
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objectives
- Ability to position Benchmarc’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customer’s as a long term needs
- Enter information in the CRM
Qualities of a Successful Benchmarc Business Development Manager:
- Strong desire to succeed at sales
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver quality presentations to customers and internal team members.
- Skilled at all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, presenting, negotiating, and the ability to sell on value – not price.
- Demonstrate experience building and developing client relationships.
- High energy self-starter; must be able to take the initiative and be comfortable working both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with the proven ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to maintain clients’ confidentiality.
- Ability to lead and influence others.
Benchmarc offers outstanding earning potential and benefits that include:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission plan
- Medical benefits
- 401k with matching
- Mentoring program
Apply to URL: http://benchmarc.applybyweb.com/