WHO WE ARE
Benchmark Brands, through its FootSmart brand, is the leading direct-to-consumer internet and catalog retailer offering Foot Health, Lower Body Health and Stylish Comfort Footwear targeted to baby boomers and seniors, two demographics that will grow dramatically during the next 20 years. Currently one of the Top 100 Multi-Channel Retailers in the U.S. and ranked 176 on the Internet Retailer 500, we have served over 5,000,000 customers. We’re dedicated to being on the forefront of online retailing, while maintaining our market position as the Footcare and Comfort Footwear expert. In addition to carrying leading brands, the company designs, develops and sources many of our products. Join our entrepreneurial, collaborative, results-oriented company in the role of Senior .NET Developer in our Midtown Atlanta office.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Reporting to the Director, Web Application Development, the Senior .Net Developer will have a passion for web development and ideally some practical experience working in the Internet space through a combination of school projects, internships, and personal hobby work. You will have a strong desire to work in a highly energized environment and on cutting edge Internet technologies. You will learn something new every day from your teammates who are top e-commerce developers. In return, we expect you to apply that knowledge to help aggressively deliver our market leading e-commerce shopping experience to our customers.
- Developing code, under close supervision, in a clean and consistent manner with proper supporting documentation.
- Working directly with team leads to ensure excellent code, standards, and design.
- Communicating effectively with team managers and co-workers.
- Maintaining flexibility throughout the site design and production process.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4-7 years of development experience or related coursework in a .NET environment.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft technologies:
C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, and works well in a team environment
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Availability to support uptime requirements of supported systems as necessary
No H1-B Visa Sponsorships at this time.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
We offer a competitive salary and bonus program as well as a strong benefits package including Medical/Dental, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401 (k). For more company information, please visit us at www.benchmarkbrands.com and www.FootSmart.com.