Benchmark Careers Employee Reviews in United States

Benchmark Overview
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAFebruary 9, 2016
Learned a great deal at Benchmark as a Business Consultant

Included are Skills in Time Management and Negotiations

Constant training in areas of Professionalism and Customer Service are a great welcome

Included are Mentor Programs and Open door policies to promote transparency

Emphasized Independent thinking through innovation
Pros
Leadership Training
Cons
Very Selective Hiring Process
Loved working there!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 8, 2016
Ansering calls for customer wanting shoe products. Data entry of the order,taking payments for products ordered. The management was easy to deal with concerned about their employees. Employee discount was nice also.
Pros
close to home hours were perfect to fit my needs.
better luck next time
QC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Darien, CTDecember 31, 2015
Benchmark helped me find work with a local bank. Benchmark was helpful in finding me work, although the bank's culture and training were disappointing. I would recommend Benchmark in the future, although my experience with my placement was no good.
Pros
helps you find work
Cons
my personal placement was bad
Great workplace to learn about clients.
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 17, 2015
The company is Great to learn and gain experience with clients with disabilities. The average work day consists of helping clients with their basic living needs. The co workers help well in clents care.
Pros
Health Experience
Cons
no cons
Amazing company that is unfortunately no longer around
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lackawanna, NYDecember 9, 2015
This was my first foray into the world of Collections It taught me the proper way to collect past due debts while maintaining good business relations with the clients involved
Great enviroment
RCA (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTNovember 30, 2015
It was an overall great experience as i had just started as a cna , great people, loving residents, teamwork is always there, i loved working there, it was sad to leave to relocate.
Good company with great flexibility
Care provider (Current Employee) –  Arcadia, CANovember 18, 2015
I enjoy working with the clients and the administrative crew is cool. The pay is not good at all but the fulfillment you gain from assisting clients is priceless.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
unsufficient pay
Good temp service to work for.
Temporary Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 16, 2015
Only worked one job for Benchmark at METL SPAN during the busy tie of year for METL SPAN. Learned how to stack insulated paneling. package, and check for quality issues. Employees were great to work with. Would be a great company to work for full time.
great experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXNovember 11, 2015
It was awesome to see how printed circuit boards are made. my co-workers was fun to work with. I learned how to run an cnc machine.
Pros
breaks and lunch. a pay check
Cons
lack of benefits
loved this job by far the best
line leader/inspector (Former Employee) –  upper sandusky, ohio 43351October 20, 2015
the people you work with are amazing, productive and get to work together as a team to succeed, co workers, line leaders, and supervisors are just awesome to work with.
Pros
awesome people
Cons
quiet mostly
Great moral compass
Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 23, 2015
GREAT president who cares. Amazing director of HR. Very qualified associates work there. They listen to employees. They are overall a company with a heart!
Provides an excellent life balance.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 28, 2015
Works directly with CEO. Relax environment. Doesn't provide structure or order for work. You will work with people who feels their personal preference will lead the company to success.
Pros
Local
Cons
No compensation, no incentives, no bonuses, no perks
Great Office to be a part of
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, gaAugust 16, 2015
Busy facility with a fast paced environment but wonderful staff and exceptional leadership. Low pay for the stress. A typical day includes an early arrival and a list of tasks that must be completed in unison with exceptional customer service. At a busy clinic, this can be difficult. They express the important of balance in everything we do but it can be daunting.
Pros
Great bnefits
Cons
low wages
Upstanding group.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJuly 2, 2015
Benchmark was a wonderful place to work. All the management and staff are like family to me. A very close and net group.

An advantage for me working at Benchmark, They shown me so much as far as my growing computer and phone skills. Just an awesome group. Very hands on, from the President, VP and management showing the ins and outs.
Enjoyed working in the medical records department.
MBC EXTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TennesseeMay 27, 2015
I enjoyed the pleasant environment with the friendly staff that was very helpful in my training on my externship from Virginia College at Chattanooga School of Business and Health.
Pros
Pleasant and friendly environment
rewarding work
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 30, 2015
Job/life balance is very stable with all the overtime you desire, However with your car being damaged and no compensation the pay doesn't cover your assets. The management doesn't listen when you report an issue with them, nor do they interact with the individuals
Pros
great work duties
Cons
use of own car, poor management support
proud to work for them in my position
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHApril 28, 2015
this company was a good company to work for, i enjoyed my position there. i started off as just a quality inspector but within six months i was shift leader. i was always very proud of this position and took my duties very seriouse. it was a place and position i was very proud of.
Work/Life Balance off
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 28, 2015
My current contract is far from home and does not allow for sufficient work/life balance. Benchmark is helping staff augmentation.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Little involvment
nice work place
Test Technician II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2015
The company was ok but after about one year and a half after they bought us sent all the jobs to different divisions and decided to close.
company not for employees
Debug Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  huntsville alFebruary 14, 2015
Everybody is tryimg to leave the company. There is no room for advancement in the company.There is a clear cut favorites and if you try to buck the system you are a target.