Benchmark Education, a leading-edge educational publishing company, is looking for a Marketing-Sales Coordinator to join our growing company. We produce award-winning teaching materials -- print and technology-based -- to help children of all ages and abilities achieve literacy for life. Our company is high-energy and team-oriented, with a lot of opportunity for learning and career growth.
In this position, you will support the Marketing and Sales teams while learning about our products and assisting with marketing functions.
- Maintain and distribute sales reports; coordinate e-blasts, on-line advertising and mailings
- Prepare marketing and sales materials and coordinate distribution to sales representatives
- Prepare and implement exhibit plans and attend off-site conferences and events
- Manage responses to online advertising and fulfill related requests
- Follow up online ad leads and integrate with CRM; customize letters and coordinate with sales reps
- Basic copywriting
- Coordinate with sales and marketing managers to accomplish diverse projects
- File, organize, fax, photocopy, enter data, and write correspondence accurately and on schedule
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Experience and Qualifications:
- Two to three years of administrative experience in a deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented, accurate and flexible
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong Microsoft office skills required (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- BA/BS in Marketing, English or a related field is required
What We Offer
Benchmark Education Company is creative, collaborative and productive. We offer competitive compensation, a casual, collegial work environment, and a comprehensive benefit program (including medical, dental and vision care benefits, a 401(k) plan and profit sharing, FSAs, life insurance, pre-tax commuter benefits, and on-site exercise class). Located in Southern Westchester County, our office is easy to reach from NYC.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter today! Be sure to include your salary history and target in your letter. We will only consider resumes accompanied by a cover letter.
Local candidates only – relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Benchmark Education Company values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.