Benchmark Healthcare is seeking a Director of Marketing and Admissions at our skilled nursing facility in Harrisonville, MO.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop, coordinate, direct and administer policies and procedures relating to all phases of public relations in accordance to current federal, state and local standards, guidelines. As the Marketing Director you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
1. Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates and directs the corporate marketing programs and activities.
2. Organizes and implements continuing internal communications through the use of bulletin board, house organs, committee meetings, etc.
3. Schedules and participates in departmental meetings concerning public relations.
4. Provides creative support for activity and social services departments in developing programs, publications, etc as necessary.
5. Develops, schedules and guides tours through the facility.
6. Keeps a supply of brochures and other printed media readily available for person requesting such information.
7. Assists in establishing a volunteer program.
8. Maintains an adequate liaison with families and residents.
9. Supervises ongoing community relations projects and develop appropriate problem solving actions.
10. Maintains a good public relations program that serves the best interest of the facility and community alike.
Other duties as assigned.
Graduation from an accredited four year college or university with a degree in marketing, social work, business, health care administration or closely related field.
Four years of experience in marketing nursing homes.
Valid MO drivers license
Benchmark offers competitive salary, medical benefits, paid time off and company matching 401K.