Benchmark Hospitality International Employee Reviews

Great fitness staff with horrendous management
Capital One Corporate Fitness Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond,VAOctober 20, 2015
The culture at Corporate Capital One was interesting and varied and kept the job vibrant as I was able to learn a lot in one place, but the company that managed the gym facility was primarily a hospitality service and had no idea how to properly facilitate a fitness business.
Great company culture
Banquet Server/Culinary/Coffee Break Attendant (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 17, 2015
Benchmark Hospitality International employees have excellent moral and there is great company culture. The hardest part of the job is the high level of manual labor and not a lot of opportunity to move into different departments.
My goal is to secure a job that I may be able to grow with the company and offer my expertise as well as learn new traits.
Central Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasJune 1, 2013
A typical day at work is to arrive and be ready to work non-stop while keeping in mind to be carry oneself at all times in a pleasant manner. Being on the phone is the only interaction that you have with the other individual so you want to sound pleasant and well informed at all times over whatever you are speaking with the guest about.

My background in focused on Accounting and Customer service and this has been different in the sense that I have had to learn information for 11 properties and assume to the guest that I am actually present at the property he or she is calling.

Management has an open door policy where your concerns can be addressed and voiced.

The people I work with are superb! We have a great team work environment and accomplish are task efficiently and effectively. When the time calls for working on something together we get it done.

The job itself is not a difficult job. Take ample notes be courteous and have an open mind to learn and accept constructive criticism and all falls in place.

The job offers daily contact with people of all walks of life and from everywhere in the world. I enjoy speaking to different guest and being able to assist him or her in the planning of a vacation and also feeling accomplished when I have made the company revenue by offering extra incentives from one of our world known properties.
Pros
the company has great people that are always willing to assist one another.
Cons
would like to experience growth at a more rapid pace.
I love hospitality.
Learning Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 17, 2013
great company with great core values. Great management and good co-workers.
Close Knit Family of Employees
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Moab, UTJanuary 6, 2013
The most enjoyable part of this job is to be able to bring great satisfaction to guests in an amazing outdoor environment!
Pros
great location
Cons
30 minutes from closest town
Lots of Money-Beautiful Hotel and Restaurant.
Hotel Icon-Purchasing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston texasSeptember 11, 2012
Short hours lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
RESTAURANT IS NOW CLOSED
Pros
beautiful place lots of $$
Cons
at times very boring.