At Benchmark Hospitality International, the definition of success is as individual as each of the 6,000+ people worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history and culture to our company. Join Benchmark today to start building your future!
We are presently seeking a Corporate Receptionist to be part of a team of fitness professionals. The successful hire will be a first point of contact for customers, servicing their needs in a Corporate Fitness Center. Additionally they will be expected to conduct facility orientations; perform administrative duties related to fitness center operations; perform light cleaning and light maintenance tasks associated; and also assist with wellness event planning, promotion, and implementation.
The successful candidate will:
- Be professional and provide exceptional customer service and care to our members
- Greet and interact with each member/visitor
- Complete administrative duties including; maintenance of membership files, tracking service data and processing member communications
- Support a variety of programs including; membership recruitment and retention promotions, health awareness initiatives and exercise incentive programming
- Perform light cleaning and replenishment tasks associated with facility operations
- Lead facility tours and exercise equipment orientations
- Assist with developing marketing materials including; bulletin boards, flyers and newsletters
- Be knowledgeable in the use of a wide variety of fitness equipment and programs that are offered
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer focused nature
- Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills
- Proficiency using MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology or related field
- 2 Years Customer Service Experience
- 2 Years’ Experience working in a Fitness Center or Health Club
- CPR or AED Certification
Benchmark Hospitality International has determined our core set of values as: Integrity, Individual, Entrepreneurship, Partnership, Realism, Service and we believe in a balanced system of Living, Learning and Leisure. These values are considered and applied in all aspects of our performance and relationships with others and everything we do has our guests, employees and owners in mind.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Benchmark Hospitality International requires background verification prior to commencing employment with the company. We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.