Established in 1993, Benefit & Risk Management Services, Inc. (BRMS) is a leading benefit administrator and healthcare risk manager that delivers innovative technology and administration solutions to control rising healthcare costs.
One of the first to introduce employee benefit administration technology solutions, our services are powered by our exclusive Virtual Benefits Administration System (Vbas) - a proprietary database and administration system that allows employers to save time and money by automating management of the benefit supply chain and empowering employees to self-service their benefits.
The Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant will provide support to the sales and marketing department and perform a broad range of administrative duties with a main focus on sales proposals, marketing materials and communications.
- Sales and Marketing excites you!
- You use online social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You are analytical.
- You are not afraid of taking on tasks, asking questions and getting stuff done.
- You are ambitious and you work hard.
- You have a creative thought process.
- You are results driven attitude with a hunger for success!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries, RFP responses and routine sales follow up.
- Manage outgoing sales requests to health carriers
- Maintain existing social media sites and develop new and fresh ideas for growing social media presence.
- Sales database & pipeline updating and reporting
- Assist in the development of email campaigns and bulk email distribution through Constant Contact
- Coordinate website content updates
- Assist in production of advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional materials
- Follow up with sales team for lead contacts from marketing campaigns
- Organize webinars through online conference sites such as WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.
- Other support and administrative activities as needed for marketing and sales department
- Minimum of two years Administrative Assistant experience
- Prefer candidates with online marketing experience, use of Facebook & LinkedIn
- Experience with office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Photoshop and Adobe Professional
- Organized, detail-oriented, conscientious, resourceful and always looking for the next thing to do.
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is a must
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and software
- Love providing great customer service and possess a professional demeanor
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated, energetic individual. Get a foot in the door at one of the area’s leading companies in Benefits Administration!
HOW TO APPLY:
This position will remain open until filled. However, to ensure consideration of your resume, please apply immediately following the detailed instructions below:
- Complete the application via the following link: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BMRS&cws=1&rid=53
- Attach your most updated resume documenting your job history, duties completed, and skills acquired.
- Include a cover letter expressing your interest in the position and explanation of your experience.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Established in 1993, Benefit & Risk Management Services, Inc. (BRMS) is a leading benefit administrator and healthcare risk manager that...