The primary role of the Customer Service Representative is to build trusted relationships with members across their health care lifecycle. This is done by assisting in plan selection and enrollment, educating members about management of their health and well being, helping members to maximize health plan benefits and personal health care dollars and owning customer service inquiries through to resolution.
- Resolve member service inquiries related to:
- Medical benefits, eligibility and claims
- Financial spending accounts
- Pharmacy benefits, eligibility and claims
- Correspondence requests
- Educate members about the fundamentals of consumer-driven health care including:
- Managing health and well being
- Maximizing the value of their health plan benefits
- Choosing a quality care provider
- Provider education and steerage
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Benefit Management Administrators, Inc, (BMA) is a state licensed Third Party Administrator (TPA). We are committed to providing our clients...