Benefit Recovery

Benefit Recovery United States Employee Reviews

Fun and relaxed place to work
Third Party Verifier (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAFebruary 27, 2015
This was a contracted position, but located at David Grant Medical Center on Travis, AFB. Everyone was great, work environment was good and co workers couldn't be more pleasant. Hours were flexible and over all a great experience. I had only wished it were permanent and not contracted.
Lack of communication
Recovery Benefit Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: discussing patient’s account with the insurance carriers concerning payments
Cons: not enough on the job training
This organization did not offer me the opportunity to grow as an individual, so I did not have the chance to enhance my learning skills.
Awesome company but..
Data Entry (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: medical insurance, amazing coworkers, wonderful boss
Cons: money, dental insurance
This was an amazing company. I'm not a morning person, but I loved to get up in the mornings just to go to work. I was told in the interview that I would receive a 3 month eval. and raise. AT my 3 months i thought maybe my boss forgot. So i waited another month still nothing. At my 6 months i decided to ask her what was going on. And she said they do the eval after a year and i quote she said "they USUALLY give raises. That raised an eyebrow for me, so i started talking to my coworkers and was informed people haven't received raises in over five years, that in face they've gotten a dollar or so taken away. I was always being challenged to do more but never rewarded. If i would have received a pay raise and praise for the work, I would still be there. But... things didn't work out. Felt like a slave.
Productive, fast paced work place
Recovery Support Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 7, 2013
I enjoyed the continuous flow of work as well as the variety of tasks. This allows employees to become well rounded knowledgeable of different programs and software.
Good Job
Third Party Insurance Biller (Former Employee), Hampton, VAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: every thing
Cons: contract exspired
I loved this job! It was just a good place to work, the people were great and the job was just what I like to do. Help the elderly fill out their paperwork and answer their questions. The bosses were great and very friendly.
Loved this Job
Third Party Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: get to work independantly
Cons: low pay
If you can get a job with them get one. You do have to negotiate a good starting salary because raises are not good!
insurance and billing
Medical Insurance Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 12, 2013
learned insurance and billing with the DoD side and Civilian side
Superior technology
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 27, 2013
Fast paced, leader in Denials Management, software development
N/A
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 15, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Look for errors on claims that have been processed already. If they werent process correctly call the insuranc company and have them reprocess claim.
Fast pace work emviroment
SUPERVISOR / MEDICAL BILLING SPEC (Former Employee), Houston,TxAugust 6, 2012
Pros: the schedule
Cons: your job depended on the company getting and keeping contracts
A typical day would be to come in to the office check emails, then begin my work day which is to check staff time and productivity then audit their work from the day prior. I also did call and verify and billing for this company. What I learned from working for this company was how to work in a team based enviroment. Different department had different management and different management styles and rules. I liked working with many of the people there.The hardest part of the job was the different managers creating their own rules that was not in line with the company policies. What was most enjoyable about the company was the schedule,and the pleasent enviroment.

About Benefit Recovery

Benefit Recovery presently has 32 full-time employees, including attorneys, and four part-time employees to service our clients. – Read more