Benefit Recovery Employee Review

View all Benefit Recovery reviews

Good Job
Third Party Insurance Biller (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAOctober 29, 2013
I loved this job! It was just a good place to work, the people were great and the job was just what I like to do. Help the elderly fill out their paperwork and answer their questions. The bosses were great and very friendly.
Pros
Every thing
Cons
Contract Exspired

Other Benefit Recovery Employee Reviews

Ok place to work. but have a high turn around
RSS-Recovery Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77008November 10, 2017
It's a ok work place, some advancement, if they like you. They have a high turnaround rate, but you do have weekends off. Benefits are descent after 2 years of work.
Pros
somewhat flexible time
Cons
High turn around rate
It's Ok...Just to have a job
RECOVERY SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 30, 2017
I really didn't have any issues there with management. I believe they know who they can talk to crazy an who not to talk to crazy. Their expectations are ridiculous when it comes to productivity. But that is blamed on the client. You are somewhat being micro-managed and I can stand it. It's so quiet, like you basically can't talk. There is no sick time. Everything comes out of your PTO. It's a revolving door there and people are either leaving to get away or they just let you go. It's really not worth it to work for this company but if you just NEED something and don't mind rude people then you'll fit right in.