BenefitMall

BenefitMall Employee Reviews

Overall not a bad company
District Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Great work/life balance, decent pay, entrepreneur work
Cons: Management can be contradictory
Overall this is a good company. Management is hit or miss. You basically have the freedom to do what you want as long as you're hitting your quota. However, like most sales positions, if you don't hit your quota they will let you go.
Terrible
payroll operations supervisor (Former Employee), freeport, meFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: if it was mostly a 40 hr work week with some overtime the pay would've been ok
Cons: everything
i was expected to work almost 80 hours a week for months on end, and since I was salary I received no extra pay or even appreciation. God forbid something came up with my family where I could only do 60 hours in a given week, I was treated even worse then normal. The office manage would hire all her friends and then they would leave for "lunch" for about 2 hours, and as the payroll operations manager it was my job to ensure all payrolls made it to our customers on time. Well with half the payroll specialists taking 2 hour lunches everyday that put a tremendous strain on the rest of us. I brought this up the chain and was basically told to shut up and color. The whole place was ridiculous, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!
Excellent work enviroment and great team to work with
Sales Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 28, 2015
Working for this company has showed me the true meaning of team work and family oriented work place. The management team is the best, you are not micromanage, you kow your duties
Great job experience.
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Great job experience.
Learned a lot.
Fast paced and fun atmosphere.
Productive hardoworking team members
Regional New Account Coordinator (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great people and good training
Cons: long hours, no family time
Great Company and good values, However they need some guidance with the management. Long hours and a lot of overtime in the months of December and January. No time off during these months which is difficult with family. I learned new things about taxes and how to audit taxes and wages for clients that currently have earnings for the year.
great place to work. Flexible schedule. Good benefits. Good Management. Great co-workers. Decent perks. Motivating.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Towson, MDJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: advancement
awful
implementation (Current Employee), tampaJanuary 14, 2015
Cons: no balance. horrible management. horrible benefit.
Benefitmall is a terrible company to work for. The upper management is terrible. They can't back up what they sell with good service. The benefits are terrible. They just reduced the PTO I was promised in my offer letter. Don't make the mistake of coming here. Keep looking!
Interesting Company
Manager, Corporate Services (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDDecember 26, 2014
I managed eight employees including the entire admin staff and mailroom staff. I learned that when treated well, employees perform to the best of their abilities, and have better working relationships with each other. My co-workers were good at their jobs and willing to go the extra mile to get things done. The hardest part of the job was mediating conflicts between employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was resolving the conflicts employees had with each other. But I also enjoyed resolving a years long workflow issue within my department through a collaborative effort I started between the other department managers which helped the company maintain customers they would have otherwise lost due to a huge backlog in processing customer paperwork, right before a company downsizing.
Horrible place phx AZ micro mngr
District Management (Former Employee), Phoenix, azDecember 26, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: micro mngt every minute and zero leads
Phx AZ can't hold on to her District mngr in the Phx AZ office. This place is a joke. They keep reps for 9 months and ask to bring everyone you know over to them then say sorry you signed a non compete clause so we own your accounts now in SF. TRUST ME DONT WK HERE ITS A JOKE. Manager suggest she is going to pull her hair out because can't handle stress and hounds reps for accts every month because she is afraid of losing job. Mngt can't handle pressure. Used car sales office
District Manager
District Manager/Small Business Consultant (B2B) (Current Employee), Seattle, WADecember 14, 2014
BeneFitMall is Great and everyone should work here. Excellent products and excellent management.
Busy fun work place
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: wonderful co workers
Cons: the distance
A typical day at work for me begins with a morning huddle that motivates myself and my co workers. I then email and call all of my clients that are scheduled to process payroll. I spend a lot of time on the phone assisting clients with payrolls, reports and questions.
Enrollment Technician (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDSeptember 8, 2014
Great company to work for. They care about their employees and go the extra mile to make sure our day is well
fine company
Manager (Current Employee), anywhere USAJuly 19, 2014
BenefitMall took over 2 years ago. I still work there but am looking for a company that will listen to what is happening in the field
Great workplace/ and great people
Proposal Consultant (Former Employee), Orange, CAJune 2, 2014
I really enjoyed working for Benefit mall as a temp employee..
Was an ok experience.
Sales Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Towson, MDMay 23, 2014
I wouldn't work there again. The job itself was satisfying, when there was work to do.
Great Job
Business Support (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 14, 2014
Pros: fair company
Cons: health plan
Relaxed environment
Support employees
Fair compensation
Poor insurance plan
Very unprofessional atmosphere.
Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Miramar, FLMay 6, 2014
I began working for this company 7 years ago when it was called Compupay. After the merge with BenefitMall, everything just went downhill. From management bullying to loss of benefits and an overall unprofessional atmosphere.
Learned a lot about Insurance.
Sales Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orange, CAApril 25, 2014
As part of the Sales Team, my responsibilities included but were not limited to running insurance proposals for brokers and their groups using an in-house quoting system.
Proposals on Carrier sights and other quoting engines such as HealthConnect.

Using census data, created proposals showing side-by-side comparison of various insurance carriers and their benefit plans.
Interacted with brokers on the telephone and via email to collect missing data needed to produce accurate proposals in a timely manner.
Love the place.
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 6, 2014
Great place to work, love the culture, people are caring and fun to work with. TEAMWORK.
Additional Products & Services Specialist (Current Employee), Franklin, TNFebruary 3, 2014
Good place to work. People are nice and care about each other.

About BenefitMall

BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Headquartered in Dallas and founded – Read more

BenefitMall Salaries