Benevis

Benevis Employee Reviews

Nice Place
Special Services Representative (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMay 18, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: management
It's a nice pace to work. just not somewhere I'd like to stay. There is room for advancement and they have benefits outside of insurance like bonuses, overtime and even gift cards. They just don't pay enough for as much work they require.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2015
Good Stable income. The company is very down to earth company , handles work volume in a less stressful manner. Management is very helpful and friendly.
Excellent company values.
AR/Posting Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: commute
Typical day at work:
Greet co-workers & employees in route to my desk
Reply to emails & v-messages
Perform account adjustments
Run and distribute reports
Manage processes & procedures of 30 employees

I have gained a solid background in my AR skills as well as enhanced my personal and professional development. During my eight year tenure I've vastly improved my management skills by managing a diverse group of employees with diverse backgrounds and personalities.

I find the most challenging aspect of the job is that the company have locations in various time zones of which delays a rapid response to immediate issues that may arise after hours (easter time).

Working with and empowering others through teamwork, strategic leadership and persuasive presentations is one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.
My department was team players and supportive
Preauthorization/Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: ocasional company paid lunches
Cons: health insurance deductible not able to take advantage of the work from home opportunity
Large corporate environment with plenty opportunity to grow and develop, and further your career if you want to make a career in the dental world. Staff is friendly and supportive in many situation are circumstances ,best of all the dental discount that is offered when you work for the company.
Fun
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 7, 2015
Very productive stable company with strong growth potential. Very quiet, laid back atmosphere. I would recommend this company if you can stand constant change.
fun relax placed to work.
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Marrietta, GAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: healthcare
really great management and a lot of opportunitiees for promotions & growth within the company. Very diverse co-workers and work environment.
Good Intentions
Regional Trainer IN.KY (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJanuary 2, 2014
I love working for this company but I am ready for something new
typical day at work
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Marietta, GADecember 5, 2013
Pros: job security/advancements
Cons: stressful work environment
NCDR, LLC is a typical high volume dental dental practice that over see billing and clinical support for there KoolSmile Offices located around the US. Great people to work with. the hardest part of the job is getting doctors to sign charts on time.
NCDR LLC
Community Relation Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, maAugust 29, 2013
Constantly changing their mission and how the handle business. Management was very good to employees but corporate kept restructuring. Bottom line is all that matters.
Productive and efficient
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Marietta, GAJuly 15, 2013
A typical day is to receive and make calls to schedule people for Dentist appointments.
While work here I have learned how to schedule appointments as well as communicate with all nationalities.
It was a pleasure being employed there. Excellent Management Staff
Commercial Insurance Posting Specialist (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 2, 2013
Pros: they treated us to free lunch when it was crunch time
It was always a pleasure to go to work. We all worked together as a family/team. I've learned Dental terminology and billing. My manager and co-workers were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job would be productivity based on certain payer EOB. Some were extremely time consuming and it made it hard to meet productivity. The enjoyable part of the job was birthdays. I was allowed to sing happy birthday to EVERYONE in the entire building.
always starts as a temp
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Marietta, GASeptember 13, 2012
Pros: set schedule
Cons: 30min lunch
they hire you but fail to mention that its a temporary position and isn't a sure thing they keep you for 400 hours and then you never know what the outcome may be.

About Benevis

Benevis is a comprehensive practice services company committed to improving healthcare access by providing non-clinical, business – Read more

Benevis Salaries