Benevis Employee Reviews

Dental
Revenue Cycle Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 29, 2017
Mostly deal with dental claims through different providers, making sure that each party was correctly paid. Correct and errors and all fall outs to ensure the balance is taken care of.
Great work environment.. Management is friendly.. Decent money not great..
Medicaid Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  MaApril 5, 2017
A great place to work if you enjoy helping people.. Management is laid back.. They're approach is "We're all adults, you know what you're hear to do" No one looking over your shoulder.. Employees are generally happy.. People grumble about money.. But what job doesn't have those types..
Great Place to work
Patient Financial Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 24, 2017
This is a great company, with a great atmosphere, good hard-working people. It is fast paced and energetic. If your focus is on good customer service, this is the place to be.
Case Management Authorization Specialist
Case Management Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 7, 2016
Great company to work for, but there health benefits needs improvement. Health benefits are very expensive. Management was great, very flexible work schedule. Fun and productive atmosphere.
OK company
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2016
Company is ok if you are into cliques and can abide by not questioning Authority.
Stats are unfair and unrealistic.
No advance position unless you are in a clique.
Not Monday through Thursday you may look up and be working on the weekends.
n/a
AR Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 10, 2016
A typical day of work is making sure that all the mail is sorted, opened and deposited into the bank. Batching them up into 10-15k and scanned into a database with correct accuracy. I recently trained someone to learn the duties of the job, because AR Mail Clerk positions are required to have two people doing the job. My co-workers are all different, and I enjoy working with all the different personalities. There are no hard part of my job, I do my work with pride and do it in the best of my ability. The most enjoyable part of my day is going home to enjoy my family.
challenging
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 10, 2016
overall an okay place to work, overworked and underpaid......management issues....over an ample amount of overtime...all in all an okay place to work...
Good environment
Special Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 25, 2016
It a company that offers good environment, the leads and the management they are gently and very professional. In my team a typical day at work is been receiving chat, emailing, and calling the patients, giving them information or making dental appointment. My co-workers are nice, and is a very good space to work. The hardest part is could be a little monotone. The most enjoyable part of the job is work with persons.
Revenue Cycle at Benevis was a team environment
Manager of Internal Audit and Resolution (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 18, 2016
As the manager for Internal Audit and Resolution, I was able to take my analytics to a new level and offer solutions and insight to trends as they would affect my department and the company. The Revenue Cycle Department was effective in cross training, assisting each other across specific sub-departments and within the company. Through my position I was able to work with Operations, Finance, EHR, and the field. The department managers and staff worked together for solutions and understanding instead of many companies that would stand alone.
Different style of a company, very flexible
Manager - Revenue Cycle Analytics (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 28, 2015
Good place to work and grow. The company is in-between a small to medium size company, so there are a lot of obstacles to navigate.
Great company, doing great work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  MariettaJuly 31, 2015
Benevis is a collection of smart and talented people, all working toward the same goal of providing support to our affiliated practices, enabling them to spend more time serving patients. Teamwork and collaboration is a big part and it can definitely get hectic with all of the projects going on. But at the end of the day, you know you're doing work that really makes a difference in the communities our practices serve, and you see that mission rippled throughout the people and work at Benevis. It's a fun but professional environment.
good place to work
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 2, 2015
great place to work. the only part is the pay per hour. if you could get used to 10.00 an hour. could be just a little bit more. very flexible with your schedule. management staff is great and easy to get along with
Pros
great company and very flexible
Cons
pay per hour
Nice Place
Special Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 18, 2015
It's a nice pace to work. just not somewhere I'd like to stay. There is room for advancement and they have benefits outside of insurance like bonuses, overtime and even gift cards. They just don't pay enough for as much work they require.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2015
Good Stable income. The company is very down to earth company , handles work volume in a less stressful manner. Management is very helpful and friendly.
Excellent company values.
AR/Posting Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2015
Typical day at work:
Greet co-workers & employees in route to my desk
Reply to emails & v-messages
Perform account adjustments
Run and distribute reports
Manage processes & procedures of 30 employees

I have gained a solid background in my AR skills as well as enhanced my personal and professional development. During my eight year tenure I've vastly improved my management skills by managing a diverse group of employees with diverse backgrounds and personalities.

I find the most challenging aspect of the job is that the company have locations in various time zones of which delays a rapid response to immediate issues that may arise after hours (easter time).

Working with and empowering others through teamwork, strategic leadership and persuasive presentations is one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Commute
My department was team players and supportive
Preauthorization/Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 31, 2015
Large corporate environment with plenty opportunity to grow and develop, and further your career if you want to make a career in the dental world. Staff is friendly and supportive in many situation are circumstances ,best of all the dental discount that is offered when you work for the company.
Pros
Ocasional company paid lunches
Cons
Health insurance deductible not able to take advantage of the work from home opportunity
Fun
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 7, 2015
Very productive stable company with strong growth potential. Very quiet, laid back atmosphere. I would recommend this company if you can stand constant change.
fun relax placed to work.
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marrietta, GAJuly 21, 2014
really great management and a lot of opportunitiees for promotions & growth within the company. Very diverse co-workers and work environment.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
healthcare
Good Intentions
Regional Trainer IN.KY (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 2, 2014
I love working for this company but I am ready for something new
typical day at work
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 5, 2013
NCDR, LLC is a typical high volume dental dental practice that over see billing and clinical support for there KoolSmile Offices located around the US. Great people to work with. the hardest part of the job is getting doctors to sign charts on time.
Pros
Job Security/Advancements
Cons
stressful work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benevis. Our community is ready to answer.