This is a great career opportunity at a growing company! If ethics and stability are important to you, then this is the place to be!
The Accounting Clerk position is part-time and may become full-time as we continue to grow. The schedule is somewhat flexible: 4-5 days per week from 1:00pm-7:00pm.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering/auditing invoices with great attention to detail and an eye for improvement
- Checking in paperwork from field employees and ensuring cash and checks are handled properly
- Managing miscellaneous paperwork such as filing/finding/researching files
- Answering occasional inbound phone calls from field employees who need help with check verification, financing, etc.
- Reporting and tracking various accounting functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll
- Must have some accounting and office experience to apply. An accounting degree is desirable but not required.
- Must pass thorough background check and drug test
- Excellent keyboard/typing/10-key skills
- Proficient with computer, internet savvy, office, etc.
- Positive attitude, strong desire to learn and excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and self-starter
Please visit our website for more info: www.BenjaminFranklinPlumbingMN.com. Our address is 1424 3rd St N, Minneapolis, MN 55411. Thank you!
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is locally owned and operated. We specialize in repairing and replacing anything that touches water or natural...