This is a great career opportunity at a growing company! If ethics and stability are important to you, then this is the place to be!
The Accounting Clerk position is part-time and may become full-time as we continue to grow. The schedule is somewhat flexible: 4-5 days per week from 1:00pm-7:00pm.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering/auditing invoices with great attention to detail and an eye for improvement
- Checking in paperwork from field employees and ensuring cash and checks are handled properly
- Managing miscellaneous paperwork such as filing/finding/researching files
- Answering occasional inbound phone calls from field employees who need help with check verification, financing, etc.
- Reporting and tracking various accounting functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll
- Must have some accounting and office experience to apply. An accounting degree is desirable but not required.
- Must pass thorough background check and drug test
- Excellent keyboard/typing/10-key skills
- Proficient with computer, internet savvy, office, etc.
- Positive attitude, strong desire to learn and excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and self-starter
Please visit our website for more info: www.BenjaminFranklinPlumbingMN.com. Our address is 1424 3rd St N, Minneapolis, MN 55411. Thank you!