Provides administrative support to the Sales & Marketing department and the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confidentiality is essential.
- Word processing, graphs and spreadsheets for information such as Commissions, GP%, Rankings, Ship Weights, SIC Codes, Quotes & Bookings, Processing Reports, Customer Data including inactives and new accounts, Absenteeism & Lbs Per Man Hour, Stock Status, Department of Labor report, Rebate Programs and Buyout.
- Control and disbursement of monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reports.
- Availability to work overtime as needed (month end).
- Duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 5 years in an administrative position requiring customer service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Excellent typing skills. Accuracy is essential.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance.
- PC skills including AS400, System I Navigator, Microsoft Office 2007, Publisher 2007, PowerPoint 2007, Avery DesignPro 5, VPN Client, Adobe Acrobat 7 and Hoovers’s.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Benjamin Steel is the recognized leader in supply chain solutions for steel. With a proud tradition of service excellence and an unmatched...