BENNETT AEROSPACE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Bennett Aerospace, a good employer
Information Management Officer (IMO) (Current Employee) –  Covered contract at Fort Shafter HawaiiOctober 31, 2017
Good company to have worked over the last 2 years, one of the better companies I've worked for. The owners and top management are great and actually care about their workers.

They are currently in a partnership of some sort with Vista Defense, hope that works out for them.
Start up
Acting CFO (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 19, 2017
Bennett Aerospace is a fast growing Department of Defense contractor. I was able to work there when the spike of growth began, so I was able to set up key templates to track metrics and cash flow.
Unorganized and Unprofessional
Policy Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 3, 2016
I worked with the previous company for 2 years before Bennett Aerospace Inc. was awarded the contract. This company is not the best, their presentation is just a front they are unorganized and unprofessional. They will tell you anything to get you in and once your in they treat you like you are suppose to be happy to work for Bennett Aerospace Inc.

The leave is the worst
Medical packages is expensive
Pros
Cons
Leave and Medical benifits