**********EXPERIENCED kennel help needed. Only apply if you've worked at a doggie daycare or dog kennel before. Personal dogs and neighbors dogs do not count. EXPERIENCED kennel help only - don't waste my time and money if you do not have prior kennel experience. ************
BENNY's DOG RESORT is Dallas' best doggie daycare and doggie hotel. I am seeking dependable kennel personnel. I need only experienced kennel help, so if you have worked at other doggie daycares, vet offices or kennels before, then that is the level of experience I am seeking. This is not a "glamour job", you will be working outdoors all day with dogs - it's what I do (and love) on a daily basis. If you have zero experience with animals or never worked at a kennel/dog-daycare facility before - do not apply.
- Must have a "no drama" personality - I want hard workers, not divas.
- Hours: 35--40 hours / week required
- 3 days on / 4 days off work week. Everyone works 6:30am--7:00pm for 3 days, then you have the remaining days of the week off.
- Must work one weekend a month and one shift on all major holidays
- Term: 3-month trial period. Longer employment and/or higher pay based on work performance with the team.
- $9/hour to start.
This position does involve long hours on your feet, lots of work outdoors with the dogs (90%) and some indoor work (10%), shifts on Saturdays and/or Sundays. All kennel employees are required to work portions of major holidays. I am a NO-DRAMA, no-BS kind of person, I expect the same from everyone. I myself do this every day and I expect any new hire to do the same.
Check out www.bennysdogresort.com to see and understand what we do.