CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
POS Company is looking for customer-oriented, motivated, ambitious individuals.
This position will serve as customer service supervisor for the organization.
- Answering and distributing all support calls;
- Assigning calls to techs using Zen Desk;
- Monitoring progress and efficiency of ticket’s resolving and reporting this data to a supervisor;
- Serving all customer complains;
- Monitor the customer service system for all incoming cases and ensure all cases are taken care of, ticketed and followed up accordingly;
- Monitor all customer inquiries delivered to the organization's general email inboxes
- Being a “bridge” between sales and support departments
- Being proactive and bringing new solutions for improving customer service performance
- Notifying a support manager about any concerns or unhappy customers
- Scheduling customers with training
- Monitoring performance of support employees and reporting results to superiors
- Following with technician training and performance on regular and organized base
- Managing customer’s warranty renewal on timely manner,
- Be presentable to welcome company’s guests and partners.
The ideal candidate will have: excellent customer etiquette and verbal communication skills along with strong organizational skills. Leadership and teamwork skills are a must. Punctuality, emotional maturity and customer service focus is a must. Ability to follow directions, work independently and with minimal supervision, multi-task and display initiative is critical. The candidate needs to be proactive and open for new solutions and environmental changes. Non-smoker. Ability to work under high pressure environment and effectively deal with customer complains.
AA degree is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred, along with strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.