Bentley Systems, Incorporated

Bentley Systems, Incorporated Employer Reviews

Cutting edge technology, execution needs work
Electrical Products Sales Manager (Former Employee), La Grange Park, ILAugust 8, 2013
Pros: great technology with potentially great value to clients
Cons: issues with execution
Bentley Systems is a great company to work for. The products and services are cutting edge and potentially very valuable to Bentley's clients. If the disconnect between Sales and Bentley Software development was ever overcome, Bentley would be an unstoppable force.
A good place to work
GLOBAL DIRECTOR, Technical Sales (Former Employee), Wakefield, RIJuly 11, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: management
a great place for continuous learning every day. Never the same thing twice.
Many lessons learned on how NOT to manage a software company
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee), Exton, PAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: telecommute, flexible hours
Cons: poor management, low pay, unclear and unrealistic quotas
Managed the top Municipal accounts by implementing strategic account plans, focusing on individual customer centric goals and needs and identified growth opportunities,

Learned in-depth knowledge about the sales process, customer-centric business process and Solution Selling techniques.

Co-workers were all great and a joy to work with.

The hardest – more... part of the job was dealing with the annual maintenance contracts and the legal department within the organization.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being exposed to new and cutting edge infrastructure technology. – less
Good Stepping Stone
Account Manager (Current Employee), Exton, PAFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: room for growth
Cons: low pay, management changes
Good company to work for. Provide excellent solutions and services to the engineering community. Need to be flexible as management is consistenlty tweaking workflows to maximize productivity. Colleagues are friendly and helpful. Family oriented business and vales.
Great place to work great people to work with
Contract Management Group - Tier II Supervisor (Former Employee), ExtonDecember 3, 2012
Pros: advancement, raises, quarterly bonuses
Cons: heavy work load
Heavy work load but days go by fast. Great people to work with.
Planned and managed tradeshows and conferences in U.S. and Canada
Event Coordinator (Former Employee), New Orleans, LANovember 13, 2012
Increased company visibility by organizing and supervising over 150 events per year
Negotiated and secured tradeshow booth space and ensured staff was registered for event
Planned sales incentive trips, banquets, and seminars for inter-departments that raised product awareness
Great work environment
Training & Education Coordinator (Former Employee), Exton, PAJanuary 31, 2012
Wonderful place to work. Friendly employees, great work environment.
Global Account Specialist - Enthusiastic team player
GLOBAL CORPORATE ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Melbourne, VictoriaNovember 1, 2014
Pros: walking distance to office, flexibility with schedules, above average salary
Cons: timezones, extensive traveling
With more than eight years in supporting technology teams, I have established a reputation of making positive things happen, specifically improving operational efficiencies, increasing client satisfaction and resolving operational efficiencies. The ability to anticipate client and team members’ needs based on sound business judgment.

I am currently – more... serving as a Global Account Specialist in Australia for an engineering software solutions firm, I have spearheaded numerous initiatives that have increased annual revolving revenues as well as facilitated improved operational performance among team members located in the South East Asia countries including Australia and New Zealand.

I have earned a solid reputation for successfully turning around and refining overseas operations. I am very lucky to have such an opportunity to explore others countries with my position and to learn other cultures both personally and professionally.

Our headquarters is located in Exton, Pennsylvania. The relationships that I have sustained while working over 7 years in Exton have been rewarding and served as a big part of my re-location to Australia. One obstacle however are the time zones between our headquarters and our Australian/New Zealand territory. Communicating with headquarters can be tricky at times but having co-workers who are flexible and whom I’ve built relationships with has helped to bridge that obstacle.

Currently, I am exploring full-time opportunities in the U.S. that will connect me more with people operations and enable me to have more interaction with a larger diversity and processes. – less
Intern (Current Employee), Pune, MHApril 15, 2014
These 6 months have been a very good learning curve for me in bentley and will always remember all the encouragement, motivation and guidance that I have received from all colleagues of bentley.
Rather not say (Current Employee), CanadaJuly 3, 2013
Cons: too many to list
I came to Bentley by acquisition - not choice. They did a pathetic job at ramping people up and integrating us into the "Bentley Way".

The company is managed by lawyers - assume a result of past lawsuits.. and driven by an overburden of rules and meaningless processes.

If I had a choice I would never had joined Bentley... now I'm doing my best to – more... get out. – less