Bentley University Employee Reviews

Great working enviornment
VITA Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Service LearningMarch 13, 2017
Working environment is comfortable and encourage me to get involved. The supervisors are helpful and I could express my own opinions and discuss my problems freely.
Working at school with other same aged people is always fun
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 10, 2017
I work on campus as a Teaching Assistant where I help teachers and students with online classes. I act as a moderator, help professors with prior preparation and address any technical problems during class.

It's a fun job because you need to be on your toes all the time given that there's so many machines, workstations and systems working at the same time, and your figuring out and solving a technical problem during class in a short time is so rewarding.
Bentley was a wonderful place to work and be a part of!
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 5, 2016
Bentley afforded people a healthy balance of work and life. Being part of a campus setting and being around the students and being engaged was wonderful. The work was challenging and rewarding and so were the upper management that I had supported.
very friendly environment
Online Learning Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAApril 14, 2016
It is a very friendly environment but a lot of bureaucracy and very chill employees 'Its never too late'! no documents are ever done on time
A Great Place to Work
DIRECTOR OF ADVANCEMENT COMMUNICATIONS (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 9, 2016
I've been here for six years, and it has been the best professional experience of my life. No workplace is perfect - and we've certainly had our bumps in the road - but the on-campus environment is ideal for somebody who is looking to work outside of the traditional corporate structure.
awesome
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 24, 2016
it was an awesome experience. i learned a lot about marketing even though I wasn't particularly interested in it to begin with.
A great institution.
Adjunct Professor, Economics Department (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 6, 2016
Bentley University is a great institution. The professors are knowledgeable and approachable. The students are interested in learning and they have very good social skills.
Awesome place to work/study
Data Science Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 26, 2015
The best place to study and work in the New England area. It has been a amazing place to work and learn. The management is relaxed and work life balance is great!
Bentley University
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 7, 2015
Great place to work! So many people to learn from and people to meet. Hardest part about the job is finding more to do after your tasks are complete. I learned how to do web updates, excel and help put together events. This is a place where you can continuously develop and grow.
what makes it great
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MASeptember 7, 2015
Great university, what makes the school so reputable is that the professors are predominantly former C-Level executives that speak from personal experiences. Students worked on projects that actually translate into corporate setting.
Higher Ed with Fun in mind
Office of Student Activities & Affairs (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 11, 2015
Each staff member really cares about the student experience and works very hard to bring something fun and new the campus each year.
Fun Temp Job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJuly 29, 2015
I was a temp here and tried to become a full time employee but they were not hiring at the time. Everyone I worked with and for were friendly, great training and enjoyed going working there.
Pros
Great ladies to work with
Cons
Did not become part of the team I worked with
Nice place
tutor (Current Employee) –  waltham maJuly 27, 2015
In here all coworkers are nice.Able to learn a lot from coworkers and mangement. time is flexible. Great students and good learning experience.
Fun workplace
Athletics Marketing Staff (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAMay 11, 2015
Held an on-campus job that varied with day-to-day tasks. I have worked a few different jobs on campus, but this one has been the best one.
Indepth research
Accountancy Department, Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAMarch 25, 2015
Many different research on a daily basis. Shuffling between professors for new projects. Work is pretty much different. Learnt a lot. No co-workers as everyone works alone on projects
Pros
Graduate Assistantship
Academic Environment
Acquisitions Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 24, 2015
The work week was very repetitive with no room for advancement. Management was uninvolved with staff members professional growth.
Pros
flex time
Cons
no room for growth
Bad work atmoshpere
Help Desk Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 23, 2015
Alot of politics that come with tenure fac and staff members. Not alot of room for advancment and alot of looking the other way with management.
Great Business School
Tutor, Finance (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MADecember 1, 2014
That gets you prepared for real world business. Rigorous academics and always a wonderful opportunity of advancing my education.
Nice place good employee care
CIS Sandbox Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MANovember 24, 2014
Good company. Huge brand name.
Scope to work on your own and grow.
Best learning experience
CIS Sandbox Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MANovember 2, 2014
Teaching Undergrads with Java and excel, allowed me to grow as well, not only in my technical skills but also my communication skills.

It indeed is one of the best experience I am having, as a part-time job, while a full time student.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bentley University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5