Berger Health System Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome coworkers!
Cardiovascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Circleville, OHJuly 23, 2015
Nice place to learn and work very happy here. Everyone is extremely helpful and knowledgable here. Great training program and staff!
fun and enjoyable place to work
Program Support Assistant - Hospice (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHApril 22, 2015
Working night shift always created an interesting set of events. We were an 8 bed ICU and a 20 bed neuro step down unit. We got a great mix of patients from stroke, seizure, brain or back surgery, to the general medical patient. Our team was put together by one of the best unit managers I have ever met! She always kept up with what was going on with every staff member, encouraged us to go do things together outside of work and maintain our friendships. The most enjoyable thing was seeing the face of that patient when they walked for the first time after a bad accident and didn't think they would again. The hardest part of working here was when our unit manager retired.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
acuity didn't always match staffing
A great environment to work in.
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHJune 27, 2014
A great atmosphere to work in. Although this was only a six week externship experience for my adult education class, I would enjoy working here.
Good Place to Work
MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Circleville, OHJanuary 13, 2014
Good place to work. A great group of people to work with. They work around your schedule to provide a good work and family balance.
Great small town hospital
Lead Microbiology and Blood Bank Technician (Current Employee) –  Circleville , ohioApril 13, 2013
If you're looking for a small tight nit group of people to grow and work with this is your place. Everyone works as a generalist and rotate through different departments through the week. For being small the hospital offers innovative technology and utilizes modern laboratory techniques.
Pros
ohio pension retirement
Cons
small laboratory, not a lot of "odd" results, a lot of medicare patients
Committed to paient care
Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Circleville, OHNovember 1, 2012
This job is a very busy, detail oriented job. You must use patient identifiers at all times, insuring patient information and keeping all things confidential. The management and co-workers are very good to work with. The hardest part of this job is when a family member is angry, you must always remember they are under alot of stress and try to be as kind and helpful as you can. The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing that you are helping people.

Berger Health System Reviews by Location