Bergmann Associates Employee Reviews in United States

Great exposure to commercial Architecture
Intern Architect (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 23, 2013
Assembled information (ideas) from Project Architect to implement numerous conceptual designs. Produced, created and evaluated detailed visualization presentations for client reviews. Independently provided detail expertise (Auto CAD, Computer modeling) for multiple projects. Gained in-depth knowledge of how multidisciplinary functions work together on large projects. Exposed to various customer requirements relative to material, budget and deadlines. Maintaining a high level of accuracy during time constraint strengthened my professional passion. I enjoyed the freedom to use my artistic and creative talents that was accepted and implemented by the client.
Pros
lunch and learns, creativity
Cons
double standards, unethical, no organization
A great company to work for, providing extensive training and skills
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 17, 2013
Administrative duties, scanning internet for upcoming RFP's, using contact base to create teaming opportunites, proposal prepartation in local office as well as support to other offices in other states. Attending various networking events after hours.
Management is down to earth, friendly, informative, approachable, open
The most difficult part of position is the business dependance on state and municiple financial struggles - when low in financial support work was almost non existent
My favorite part was the interaction with people in various offices and the opprtunity to meet other people in the industry through networking opportunities.
Pros
great health care, and learning opportunities
Survey/GIS internship (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 29, 2013
Even thought the company is nationwide, the office is smaller then most and very enjoyable to work at. The people are very friendly and productive.
Bergmann Associates Review from David Rpap
Animator / 3D modeler (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 22, 2011
I have worked at several companies, and by far my favorite was Bergmann Associates. People are friendly and the company culture values community service. The only greater satisfaction I have had was working for my wife's non-profit agency, because it was a family effort.
Pros
working with a creative team, working in the area i like most, company purchases needed software/hardware, friendly staff, open door policy, coworkers interested in what they do, community member
Cons
parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bergmann Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

Bergmann Associates Reviews by Location