Berkeley Software Systems (BSS) is managing recruiting for a local network security and infrastructure startup backed by several serial entrepreneurs from all across the industry.
We are currently looking for a full stack developer to architect, design and develop their solution’s multi-tenant administration and configuration back-end. If you work well with fast-moving senior teams, want to own a large piece of a cutting edge cloud solution, and have experience building out everything from web front ends to DB schemas for networking systems, we should talk!
- Participate in laying the foundation for a game-changing solution: Work with a small team of extremely smart engineers to build a unique solution that will change the way IT teams approach enterprise security and access.
- Own the “window” into the product: What you build will ultimately make or break the company. Without a solid front-end and end more reliable and scalable configuration/logging systems, our customers won’t be able to utilize or appreciate the infrastructure and security features being built by the rest of the team.
- Push the envelope on new technologies: Their v1 solution needs a number of building blocks that will require some research and analysis. Be ready to put on your inventor hat.
- Be in the zone: We expect to run really hard and fast to get to a minimum viable product; bring your sprinting shoes.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- Experience building web applications using Python is strongly desired
- Experience with Django is desired
- Well versant with highly available, high performance, scalable REST based API development
- Deep understanding of SQL databases(MySQL) and good experience in non-traditional data processing and storage tools like Hadoop, Memcached, Redis etc
- Experience building applications on AWS or other cloud computing services is a plus
Indeed - 14 months ago