Berkeley Employee Reviews in United States

Work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 1, 2015
A typical work day would be clocking in at 8:30am. Going straight to work, it is a call center so I am constantly on the phones taking care of customer needs. I also represent my company in a polite manner by making sure every customer is well taken care of. As well as setting accounts up or getting them to the right department/representative.
Customer Service Representative
Under the direction of the Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DeOctober 8, 2014
A typical day at work for me is entering customer information, and incoming and outgoing calls on a multi-line systems, I learned that you have to be patients and have excellent customer services skills to deal with customer on a daily basic, I enjoy my co-workers, I have been with this company for 8 years, the hardest part of my job is when i am unable to help my customers with their problems. and the most enjoyable part of my jobs is assisting my customer is every aspect.
Pros
n/a
Bookkeeper / Logistic Coordinator
Logistic Coordinator/ Bookkeeper, Universal Trader (Former Employee) –  BerkeleyMay 27, 2014
Efficiently solve issues relating to sales, and transportation of goods to oversea, receiving orders, and
deliver products via FEDEX, UPS, communicating with oversea partners in regards sales, follow up on
shipping status, handling all necessary US custom forms, managing logs, projecting product current
market trends, Managing cash flows, and daily sales logs
Pros
fliexable hours
Cons
overtime during peak season
productivity in the work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMay 13, 2014
My typical day at work the manager picked and assigned me to a line then I go to my line get in a spot and start working, it was a long sometimes boring day I worked 10 hours didn't say much to most people just did my job and went home at the end of the day aside from talking to a couple people who I knew but it was alright I got paid every week and and enjoyed the three day weekend.
Pros
got paid weekly
Cons
short breaks
Berekely
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 14, 2012
My day at Berkeley was OK and the job wasn't too far from home,but I didn't feel comfortable selling herbal pills that everyone knew that the pills didn't work for anyone. I did enjoy talking to people about what they wanted and the people who worked there had a lot of fun.
Great crew of forty IT & IT Training Professionals
Level II - Email Migration Help Desk Team Member (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 8, 2012
I found the group that I worked with to be of a high professional standard and very much willing to share knowledge
Pros
diverse mxture of professionals
Very friendly informatiive place to work. Many International visitors.
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 16, 2012
Checking people in the hostile, answering questions regarding places to visit and things to do. Making sure all money is accounted for, and all arrivals was checked in. Part on being a Night Auditor requires ownership of your shift, no accuses. Management does a great job in keeping you update, if you don't understand they will help you. My co-workers were the greatest, we had each others back during the shifts. The hardest part of the job was the number of check-in which happens 50 at a time, so of the times. The most enjoyable part is the happiest of our guest.
Pros
free breakfast or lunch
Cons
lazy co-workers sometime.