Berney Office Solutions

Berney Office Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 10, 2015
Pros: great job
Cons: none
loved it here. great boss and managers, morale was high and this is a great team to be a part of, flexible, wonderful benefits, great environment
Enjoyed working there great company.
Warehouse Supply Coordinator (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALSeptember 12, 2013
My typical day at work I would recieve in items and compare them to a packing slip to make sure they were shipped correctly. Then I would sticker them and stock them on the shelves in the sing at proper location. If the item needed to go to a tech i would make sure they got to the proper technician. I would also go on deliveries to take customers items. I learned alot about warehousing because i got the opprotunity to do alot of different things from recieving to shipping and deliveries. My co-workers were some of the best we always worked as a team and got the job done no matter what it took. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep everyone happy making sure technicians had the parts they needed and custumers were getting shipped what they need on time. I enjoyed the work i did, would love the opprotunity to do this work again.
Fun if you like dealing with customers and troubleshooting.
Service Technician (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 25, 2013
Fun if you like dealing with customers and troubleshooting.
Great company culture
Consultant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 20, 2012
I loved the company culture here. Hardware sales wasn't my forte, although really liked selling software.
Lots of flexibility throughout the day. Great management staff.