Bertrandt US offers 3-6 month internships for anyone authorized to work in the US.
Education and work experience:
Automotive Engineering, Program Management, Quality Engineering, Product Development
- support product engineering, support of quality management for vehicles
- responsible for solving PQM- issues (Process Oriented Quality Management)
- Development of immediate counter measures, calculating cost of rework or design
changes, requesting quotes, choosing suitable quotes, creating process descriptions,
training of rework personnel and checking the quality and effectiveness of rework.
- Support other modules with measurements and analysis
- Measurements, analysis and documentation of results on the vehicle in preparation for J.D. Power audits (Global Market Research Company).
- Support of the modules front and rear plus light and sight
- Identification and solution of technical issues
- Collection of statistical data
- Analysis and evaluation of measurement results
- Content and graphic design of PowerPoint slides
- Problem analysis with internal and external partners
SAP basic , CATIA basic, automotive technology basic