This position is in the exciting and challenging environment of an automotive manufacturer in the Upstate SC.
- Supporting and consulting of the series development by employment of preventive quality methods in the PMP.
- Production and distribution of Module Q-reports including chances and risks
- Initiation, organization and monitoring of measures to the quality aims of the process chain with all modules of the body extent.
- Set up a time and schedule management for the Q-activities (methods, validation of potential solutions, to protect the series production).
- Initiation, organization and monitoring from measures to Q-problem solution with the relevant module leaders if necessary delegates to the support team of its process chain
- Agency of the Q-aspects with decisions and escalation if necessary with evaluated solution alternatives to the test specification of the body extent.
- Steering of the support team.
- warranty business case calculation and creation of corrective actions out of the prognosis to steer towards achieving the module target.
- Moderation of review meetings.
-2+ years experience in your field (quality engineering, design engineering, product
engineering, etc) including working with component suppliers, development groups, service providers or manufacturer producing or servicing components used in the automotive field.
- Experience with the automotive industry
- German language knowledge (preferred not required)
- Fluent in English
- Able to perform analysis support for pre-series, series and field issues
- Problem solving experience
- Ability to drive investigate root cause analysis of functional issues
- Experience working with warranty data
- Professional experience with Interior-Exterior Product management
- Knowledge of Standard Software Tools and Analysis processes
- BS degree in engineering field (industrial, mechanical, electrical preferred)
Please submit your resume with salary expectations.