Your activity in our company will be within the exciting environment of one of the major German automotive manufacturers located in the southeast of the US.
We are looking for experienced, motivated Product and/or Quality Engineers, specializing in fuel supply, light and vision:
- 2+ years experience in your field (quality engineering, design engineering, product engineering, etc)
- Flexibility for international travel to Germany
- Experience with the automotive industry
- German language knowledge (preferred not required)
- Fluent in English
- Able to perform analysis support for pre-series, series and field issues
- Problem solving experience
- Ability to drive investigate root cause analysis of functional issues
- Experience working with warranty data
- Professional experience with Interior-Exterior Product management
- Basic knowledge of CATIA V5 DMU
- Knowledge of Standard Software Tools and Analysis processes
- 2+ years of automotive experience including working with component suppliers, development groups, service providers or manufacturer producing or servicing components used in the automotive field.
- BS degree in engineering field (industrial, mechanical, electrical preferred)
Please send us your resume and salary expectations.