Bertrandt US is looking for a Mobile Application Engineer for the development of mobile applications for the automotive space. Applications will be developed for the iPhone, Android, and other portable device platforms. These applications will be linked to the vehicle platform via Car-to-Mobile communication, thus, a good working knowledge of software/hardware communication protocols is required. Suitable candidates will be skilled at object-oriented programming methods, be able to understand and analyze software requirements, and create reliable and robust software architectures for both prototype and production-ready applications. The ideal candidate will also have an understanding of the German branded OEM infotainment platforms, including hardware and software architecture, as well as installation and configurations procedures.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- iPhone applications software development
- Android applications software development
- Web applications software development
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Software development / Computer Science, Math or Electrical Engineering,
- At least 2 years of work experience in programming,
- Automotive experience is a plus
- BS Degree in relevant discipline (Computer Science, EE, Math),
- Programming ability: C, C++, Objective-C, JAVA Script, HTML5, CSS, iOS, Android
- Experience required: 1-2 years.
Bertrandt is one of the worldwide leading companies for engineering services centered on “mobility”. In the international automotive and aviation industries our service range covers more than the entire product development chain. Bertrandt acts as a competent advisor as well as practice-oriented deliverer with future-oriented trends. Due to our clear position as both a partner within complete vehicle development as well as driving innovation in, for instance, electronics, Bertrandt has a leading market position. With our services we support our customers with foresight and the highest quality.