Bespoke Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
.....
Production Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 2, 2015
There is much work to do depending on your position. You will be asked to do work that has nothing to do with your position you will be asked to run errands as the messenger service is never on time and you will be asked to get coffee when you have a heavy work load and they have interns.
Pros
Cons
all the above
Very productive work environment
Assistant Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2013
it was a pleasure working for James the head designer, He was a great guy and he involved me every aspect of design.He considered my opinion and he was always open to your ideas.
One of the best event planning companies I have ever worked for
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2012
The Bespoke Group was a nightlife based events company that specialized in events of all shapes and sizes, from simple club promotion, to club/lounge/restaurant/hotel consultation for newly opening venues. The co-workers I worked with were very success driven and, some may say, overachievers. The owners payed very close attention to every detail and aspect of their events and I learned how important every small detail can be in this industry. The most enjoyable part of working with The Bespoke Group was after days of working and planning special events, was the final pay off of getting to see my hard work and dedication finally come together to provide a beautiful, flawless evening.