BEST BEVERAGE CATERING Employee Reviews

Working from home and creating own hours
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 5, 2017
l arrive at the venue I manage and help the staff get organized for the night ahead. I am there to make sure they put there best foot forward and feel supported through the night. The company as a whole is a little bit disjointed and chaotic but the atmosphere at the venue I manage is very positive and healthy. One of the perks for this job is being able to do work from home. Being able to create my own hours has been amazing and has allowed me the time to juggle the rest of my life. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to hire new staff and give them opportunities. The hardest part of the job has been dealing with the different politics and difficult personalities. My job has also been segregated from most of the other aspects of the company which has been very disheartening.
Pros
Create my own hours, work from home, hire my own staff, working with customers
Cons
Not being challenged
Fun Work Place
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Gilford, NHJanuary 15, 2017
Working with many great people at Bank of NH Pavillion for the summer concert series is a rewarding and fun job. You get to see great Concerts and work with the public.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
some late nights and weekends
Fast paced for ten hours or more
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 29, 2016
I bartended at various music events in Southern California. It was a first time experience and I really enjoyed it. Hardest part was getting used to how quick and busy the entire day was. Best part was being able to ensure a good time for guests.
Pros
two 30 minute breaks
Cons
good
Bartender (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 7, 2015
Best Beverage Catering is a good job, however it lacks good management and direction. No good benefits recommend get a second job. but overall good job funny people are easy going easy fast money but not consistent
Exciting and thrilling Event Bartender
Bartender (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 14, 2015
A highly energetic culture with an affinity to continue any party. Very flexible, understanding, and knowledgeable staff. Always a relaxing and educative environment.
Pros
Music is always playing in the background.
Great company to work for
Bar Manager/Bartender (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 6, 2015
Always something different. Flexible and great opportunities. Ability to travel to different states for music festivals. Worked at some beautiful venues.
Enjoy
Food and Beverage Server (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2012
Fast paced hard work. But co-workers are wonderful to work with. Meet great people every time I work an event. On site manager has always been fair and easy to work for.
Fun Industry with fun folks and clientele
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2012
The softening economy in San Diego reduced the need for additional account executives.
Pros
active and fun clientele in a event-oriented environment
Cons
no real future opportunity for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BEST BEVERAGE CATERING. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7