Best Cleaners Employee Reviews in United States

Best Cleaners
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 23, 2016
I like the work I do.I wish they could give me more hours.Not much advancement in this company do.I will like to stay part time and also work another job full time.
great environment, pretty well organized !
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Delmar, NYDecember 22, 2015
i love working here its professional, your very rarely come in contact with rude people because we have a team that goes above and beyond to correct before mistakes happen.
Pros
calm work environment, nice customers
Cons
pay not so great and dont work full hours a day
I enjoyed my 20 years of management of Best cleaner
manager plus co owner of the company (Former Employee) –  2603 a 8th avenu fort worth tx 76110July 27, 2015
Everyday at the best cleaner was like the first day on the job
I learn to enjoy my work and start with smile specially when my customers come with their expensive clothes and personal item
and have compliment job well done
knowing our customers were staying with us for over 18 to 20 years of quality work and customer service my job was every thing supervise ,make sure work finish on time also I did office job payroll
deposit and all book related paying bills
Pros
the customers satisfaction and the compliments recieved
Cons
customers would want discounts and cheap prices more then what companies can afford to do
Excellent place to work
Customer Service Representative-Part Time Nights (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTJuly 13, 2015
Nice manager, nice coworkers. Job is fun.
Contributes consistent, profitable performance. Excellent inter-departmental relationships with and knowledge with Purchasing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Accounting and suppliers to accomplish high levels of customer service and profitability. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; keyboarding, data entry and word processing skills; attention to quality, mechanical aptitude, and blueprint reading skills. Constant focus on continuous performance and improvement. Works well independently with very little supervision. Dependable, reliable, conscientious worker.
Great place to work. Involved in the community.
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  809 State St. Schenectady, NYJune 29, 2015
I started in production and showing I was a hard worker who liked to learn. I was noticed and transferred to the office to learn Accounts Receivable/Payable. The people were a great team to work with from the owners to production workers.
Pros
Employee Resource Network (ERN)
Cons
Health benefits were too expensive
poor management
cash handling, face-to face customer service (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLFebruary 24, 2014
Very unprofessional management. no room for advancement, no raises, not paid for the amount of work done, no training to speak of. Manager seems to have mood swings & OK to belittle you any time , any where.
Cons
no breaks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTOctober 10, 2013
The work atmosphere is very docile and the people are easy to get along with.
Dry cleaners
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bethany, okSeptember 18, 2013
This was my after school job . it was fun to meet people and a great way to learn some costomers service skills.
Best Cleaners-More like Bad Cleaners
Pant Presser (Former Employee) –  Canton, CTMay 25, 2013
Punch into work at 8am and would have to work until the work load for the day was done, which could be anywhere from 100 pieces of clothing to 1000 pieces in a single day. There was no set time to punch out at. We were allowed 1 10 minute break to smoke or eat at 11am then it was back to work until we finished. The manager was very discriminative which is the main reason I left the job. My co-workers were nice and friendly. Most of them didn't speak too much English. The hardest part of this job was that I had no time to myself or my family.
Pros
plenty of hours
Cons
no lunch breaks, 1 day off a week
boring
Counter help (Former Employee) –  Glenmont, NYApril 24, 2013
work was pretty boring sat around waiting for customers to come in with their dirty laundry or to pick some up
Good enviroment
Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTFebruary 12, 2013
I would arrive at 7 am and just start by taking bags that came in at night and putting them in the right pile. I would also register the clothing by putting the customer's information in the computer. Our model was in by 11 and out by 4. So we had to make sure we had all the clothing that was in by 11 am out by 4 pm. I liked my co-workers there, we got along fine. My management was nice to everyone. The hardest part of that job was no matter how many bags we got that day that they were out. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting the customers as they came in and having conversation with them
Pros
school reinburstment
Cons
short break