Best Equipment Company
Experts in Municipal and Contractor Environmental Solutions Since 1917
A well established, Indianapolis based equipment dealer is looking for a highly motivated and well rounded service technician to join our fast paced team.
This position involves performing a variety of repair and maintenance tasks on a multitude of public works, municipality, and contractor environmental equipment. Best Equipment Company specializes in recycling, refuse, sweeping, litter control, storm water, sewer, pipeline inspection, and hydroexcavation equipment and solutions. Work being performed closely relates to that of an aircraft or heavy equipment technician.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
- Minimum of five years experience in the troubleshooting and repair of 12 volt electrical systems
- Proficient in hydraulic systems including electric over hydraulic and air over hydraulic systems
- Journeyman Level
- Possess a strong understanding of electrical theory
- Ability to read and comprehend complex wiring schematics
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic systems
- High mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Fabrication, Welding, and Class 7/8 Chassis Experience is a Plus
If you are a self motivated, detail oriented technician, come join the best service team North Royalton has to offer.
Position will be dayshift, Monday through Friday.
Starting salary is competitive and will be based on qualification and experience. Best Equipment offers medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
For ore information on Best Equipment Company, please visit www.BestEquipmentCo.com. No phone calls please.