Best Upon Request

Best Upon Request Employer Reviews

Best company I have ever worked for!
Concierge (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 18, 2012
Pros: variety of errands makes every day different and fun, the company has a true "team" feel and the home office staff is very supportive and positive.
This company is amazing! The culture is the best I have ever experienced. Every day brings a new variety of requests. The BUR directors of customer service give you great support. Customers appreciate this service so much so you constantly feel valued. The days go fast with the quick pace. You have to be a happy, friendly and cheerful person with excellent – more... time management skills and a clean driving record. I highly recommend working for Best Upon Request. I enjoyed going to work every day. It was truly the best job I ever had. – less

August 5, 2012

If it's the best company you have ever worked for, then why are you all former employees??? BIG RED FLAG

August 9, 2012

I am a "former employee" because the client we had, a local hospital, had major budget cuts and could no longer offer this service to their employees, so when our contract ended they did not renew it. It had nothing to do with the productivity & service of BUR, it was that the client was struggling. If BUR had another client in my city I would definitely still be working there.

Fun and exciting company to work for!
Lead Concierge (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 6, 2012
Working at Best Upon Request was a wonderful opportunity. You provide a wonderful service for your clients, you never know where your day will lead, and the management team is excellent to work for!

August 5, 2012

Another FORMER employee! Yikes, stay away from this company.