Best Western Employee Reviews

Found 2,580 reviews matching the search
Unreliable job
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALAugust 16, 2017
I worked here for 6 months without any problems just to be randomly written off of the schedule along with most of the other staff members without reason
Does not have a good management
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sebastian, FLAugust 16, 2017
There where workers there that was racist a rude supervisor but over all that mean rude stuff I learned a lot from there the general manager was very nice understanding besides the rude supervisor they have for laundry and housekeeping
Pros
They were not that strict
Cons
The supervisor was rude and racist
Fun place to work
Housekeeping,resturant cleaner, (Former Employee) –  Cody, wyomingAugust 15, 2017
Every thing needed to make work life better is provided, work hour's was fair, GM was strick but friendly , always listen and fair. We know the owner of the hotel and he is a very good,honest and caring man.
Pros
Free bikes and games and a pop a day
Cons
Two 15mis brake
Excelentes Servicio Amabilidad Seriedad y Respeto 👍
Housekeeping and Laundry (Former Employee) –  Clewiston, FLAugust 15, 2017
Best Western es una compañía con todo lo mejor para el cliente servicio amabilidad seriedad respeto y garantía de que sus cliente sean atendidos lo mejor posible son lo máximo👍
Diverse environment
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCAugust 15, 2017
You have the opportunity to meet all kinds of people from different walks of life. The only hardest part of the job though, is not being able to satisfy a guest to their expectations when it is out of your hands.
Very productive place to work
Chief Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 14, 2017
Enjoyed guest interactions. I aimed to please every guest whenever a problem came up. I had a flexible schedule and was able to have input on the hiring process for other engineers.
They are the worst place to ever work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 14, 2017
They are the worst hotel in grand rapids they show favoritism they yell at the guest. They have bedbugs and they act like it is not a big deal to them
Pros
Cons
shows favoritism, talks to you like you're a animal bedbugs, never any clean linings or towels. Tells you to knock on do not dis
review
I work at the Front Desk, Plus housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Annawan, ILAugust 14, 2017
they had poor management, poor service, poor pay store wasn't kepted clean, they was rude, no advancement, hours where poor. it was just a very poor ran place
part time job
house keeper (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYAugust 14, 2017
This was a part time job during summer vacation. I did not enjoy this job however i was young and did not like the housekeeping position I was working in. The management was faily good
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIAugust 14, 2017
I loved this job, until it went under new management then closed down. Great work environment and the customers loved our hotel. Great team of workers
A nice relaxed workplace with friendly co-workers
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Patterson, CAAugust 14, 2017
I enjoyed working here it was nice relaxed place to work. I like helping folks with finding there rooms and fixing tvs. I would mind working for this company again.
not a good balance of job/life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2017
poor working conditions, lack of training to accomplish job effectively and efficiently. Expensive lunch facility. lack of opportunity for advancement.
Pros
nice supervisor
Cons
lack of leadership
Hotel Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYAugust 14, 2017
It was a very enriching time in my life, where I was able to use my skills and personality to help the customers that I waited on receive the best service that I could offer.
Too much like owners house
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, MNAugust 14, 2017
the owner lived there and was to cheep for what he charged on guest. The owner made us hide stuff from company. But it was a good learning experience for me.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Worked everyday no time off
fun n enjoy work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCAugust 13, 2017
I love job housekeeping keep me busy n friendly..i been work this housekeeping for 4 yrs... I'm deaf..i can write to community w people.. I really enjoy work part this job...
Productive and friendly environment
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 12, 2017
I acted responsibly as a personal assistant to guests during their stay. I welcomed guests upon entrance and confirmed their reservations. I acted as a point of reference for guests who need assistance or information. I was required to show an understanding of guest needs and provide them with personalized solutions. I remained knowledgeable of hotel surroundings and ability to inform guests of activities and facilities in the area. I handled financial transactions quickly and effectively. I successfully operated multi-line phone systems and maintained an exceptional level of customer care at all times.
Pros
Free hotel stays
Cons
Late hours on pm and over night shifts
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCAugust 11, 2017
I greatly appreciate the opportunity to learn new things within this company. I learned some valuable things I can take on in life with me on to a new location.
Team work and friendly I worked f
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 11, 2017
I have worked for best Western 2 time's once for 3 1/2 years, that other time I had to take a leave for personal issues really enjoyed my job but was not quick enough to return.very nice company.
Temporary
Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shippensburg, PAAugust 11, 2017
The management wasn't as well kept as it should've been but overall we kept the customers happy serving them when deemed necessary, also going above an beyond!
Laid back BUT unorganized
Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 11, 2017
Very laid back work environment however can be very "unorganized" at times (often!!). You may love or hate it. Also no room for advancement or raises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Western. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval