About BestFit Mobile:
BestFit Mobile is a fast paced, growing mobile solutions firm. We design, develop, and optimize mobile solutions for companies who want to engage their customers or utilize mobile to drive business efficiencies.
This role will be a mobile iPhone/iPad application and website developer with tremendous growth and upside. The iPhone developer must have a deep development experience with native iOS, and understand how the client side software interacts with back-end webservices and data integration. A specific experience in iOS gaming applications with animation requirements is crucial. The right candidate has the ability to think creatively, solve technical obstacles and work with Design team to identify what's possible, and how to design and efficient application. This individual must have client facing experience with a history of satisfied customers via projects that were completed on time and on-budget.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in CS or MIS or equivalent in experience.
- Must have proven experience in a team lead role or similar position.
- 5+ years in developing enterprise level applications.
- Expert-level iPhone/iPad development knowledge.
- 2 years of iPhone/iPad development experience. In-depth knowledge of available libraries and frameworks.
- 2 years of C# ASP.net
- 2+ years of iPhone Objective C and Cocoa development experience
- Working Knowledge of MS SQL Server (Query Analyzer, Profiler, Traces)
- Proficient in SQL and can demonstrate a working knowledge of commonly used relational data models (link tables, master-detail relationships, etc.)
- Extensive Knowledge of .NET and the classes that build the framework.
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Expertise in using debugging tools to analyze software defects and impacts of changes.
- Familiarity with version control systems: Subversion
- Possess deep understanding of SDLC and other industry standard development practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Other Key Requirements
- This individual should have a college degree or similar experience.
- Client facing/client management experience with a track record of satisfied clients and completed projects
- Ability to think creatively during product design phase.