Bestmark Employee Reviews

Second income or extra cash
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 26, 2017
I've been working as an independent contractor, scheduling audits for car dealerships. So far I have preformed 4 only been paid for 1 but that's because my,position only gets paid twice a month. I am expecting more checks in mail. I do not have any complaints
Pros
Own schedule
Cons
Low pay
Bestmark is an incredible company
Mystery Shopper (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2016
Bestmark has an incredible culture of people who care about doing work efficiently, and with pride. The company sincerely provides support, and attention to it's employee's concerns. The honesty, integrity, and respect for their employees is overwhelmingly evident. Bestmark exemplifies the meaning of a company built to support it's employees, while getting the job done right for their clients.
Pros
Support from Management, and respect for employees.
Cons
There are no cons.
The best work/life balance
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 10, 2016
Unfortunately this job paided poorly but was fun too do while earning a few dollars. I could set my own schedule and is why I had choosen to do this one job so long despite the regid rules.
Pros
Set my own schedules
Cons
Low wages when working locally. Cannot do more than one per day.
Great
SERVICE MARKETING (Former Employee) –  Everett, MADecember 31, 2013
Typical day at work is good, just do as the paperwork tells you.
I learned very specific company information that I will not share out of my own personal integrity.
Management is reviewed at stores by you.
I have no co workers, I work for best mark in a best buy store. We work for different companies and have different goals.
The hardest part of the job were the judgements made about the store and people that worked at the store.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience that will be carried throughout my career.
Employee reviews
Secret shopper (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 23, 2013
I get to check on different companies employees and rate their customer service at different companies.
Pros
Able to make own schedule
Cons
Not full time
Great opportunity for self-motivated individuals.
Mystery Shopper (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 15, 2012
This position allows you to schedule assignments based on convenience and interests.
Pros
flexibilty
Great second income
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNSeptember 16, 2012
conducting anonymous surveys at some of your favorite restaurants, hotels, retail stores.

You work alone and manage your own time and schedule.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being eat, shop and play for payment and or reimbursements.
Pros
free food, free car services, free night at hotels.... many perks
Cons
no benefits since you are a contractor
Too high of expectations/demands for entry level position
Regional Coordinator/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 28, 2012
This company has reasonable compensation and few benefits. They require salary after 90 period - for entry level positions - they require a lot of overtime and will not pay time and half. They have unreasonable expectations and demands for their employees. Within a 6 month period, I was #10 to leave the company. I highly do NOT recommend seeking employment from BestMark.
Pros
location
Cons
no pto or paid sick time.
Less Than Minimum Wage
shopper (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJune 1, 2012
An individual would have to be desperate to do this work. BestMark will give you 1 hour of pre-shop study material(all their specifications as to just what and how you must do everything, including a test) ... then 1 1/2 to 2 hours to complete their detailed shop and driving time, then another hour to complete the actual paperwork submitted online with all the details of the 'shop' written up for them. In my case, it was $15.00 offered for what would have been 4 hours of work plus gas expense out of my pocket. I did not do the 1st shop requested because of this negative financial impact.
Pros
can work when you want
Cons
terrible pay
flexible work hours
Mystery Shopper (Current Employee) –  McKee, KYMarch 18, 2012
I enjoy working for Bestmark because I can pick my work hours. I usually can do shops were I will be refunded for things I like doing.
Pros
free meals, tanning etc.
Cons
shortage of shops