Bestmark

Bestmark Employee Reviews

Great
SERVICE MARKETING (Former Employee), Everett, MADecember 31, 2013
Typical day at work is good, just do as the paperwork tells you.
I learned very specific company information that I will not share out of my own personal integrity.
Management is reviewed at stores by you.
I have no co workers, I work for best mark in a best buy store. We work for different companies and have different goals.
The hardest part of the job were the judgements made about the store and people that worked at the store.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience that will be carried throughout my career.
Employee reviews
Secret shopper (Current Employee), CaliforniaAugust 23, 2013
Pros: able to make own schedule
Cons: not full time
I get to check on different companies employees and rate their customer service at different companies.
Great opportunity for self-motivated individuals.
Mystery Shopper (Current Employee), Akron, OHDecember 15, 2012
Pros: flexibilty
This position allows you to schedule assignments based on convenience and interests.
Great second income
Field Representative (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: free food, free car services, free night at hotels.... many perks
Cons: no benefits since you are a contractor
conducting anonymous surveys at some of your favorite restaurants, hotels, retail stores.

You work alone and manage your own time and schedule.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being eat, shop and play for payment and or reimbursements.
Too high of expectations/demands for entry level position
Regional Coordinator/Scheduler (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNAugust 28, 2012
Pros: location
Cons: no pto or paid sick time.
This company has reasonable compensation and few benefits. They require salary after 90 period - for entry level positions - they require a lot of overtime and will not pay time and half. They have unreasonable expectations and demands for their employees. Within a 6 month period, I was #10 to leave the company. I highly do NOT recommend seeking employment from BestMark.
Less Than Minimum Wage
shopper (Former Employee), ArkansasJune 1, 2012
Pros: can work when you want
Cons: terrible pay
An individual would have to be desperate to do this work. BestMark will give you 1 hour of pre-shop study material(all their specifications as to just what and how you must do everything, including a test) ... then 1 1/2 to 2 hours to complete their detailed shop and driving time, then another hour to complete the actual paperwork submitted online with all the details of the 'shop' written up for them. In my case, it was $15.00 offered for what would have been 4 hours of work plus gas expense out of my pocket. I did not do the 1st shop requested because of this negative financial impact.
flexible work hours
Mystery Shopper (Current Employee), McKee, KYMarch 18, 2012
Pros: free meals, tanning etc.
Cons: shortage of shops
I enjoy working for Bestmark because I can pick my work hours. I usually can do shops were I will be refunded for things I like doing.