BEStstaff Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Wonderful People to Work For!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 24, 2015
BEStstaff is a very relaxed and honest group of people. Its no wonder their motto is "Positively changing lives through trust, care, and commitment based staffing". They have definitely changed my life in a positive way.They saw potential in me that I didn't see in myself. I have learned a tremendous amount, gained tons of experience, and had a great time while doing so. They seem to truly care about me and in turn it has made me truly care about them. I would recommend BEStstaff to anyone looking for an honest, positive, and healthy environment to work in.
Pros
Paid weekly!
Excellent Company!
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  AlbuquerqueFebruary 23, 2015
BEStstaff is a great company. Their staff has always gone above and beyond to make sure that I'm am treated as a valuable member of their team. My pay is always on time and accurate. They contact me often to make sure that I am happy and that I am enjoying my assignment.
Pros
They know me as a person, I'm not just an employee to them.
Cons
Poor recruiter
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Abq, NmJune 7, 2012
Deceptivley discribed position,totally unprofessional comunication and follow up.
You typical recruiter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BEStstaff Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

BEStstaff Inc. Reviews by Location