The Strategic Account Manager must leverage the company's enterprise resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet the end-user's and company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential. Responsible for closing Strategic Target Accounts in alignment with the overall Corporate Strategy of Market penetration supported by Betco chemical and equipment product lines. Must have janitorial experience.
RESULTS AND EXPECTATIONS: other duties may be assigned as needed by the VP Strategic Accounts.
- Primary responsibility is to close business through the development of new and existing Strategic Account relationships targeted at Building Service Contractors (BSC), Retail, Property Management, Long Term Health Care, and Colleges/Universities.
- Identification, diagnosis, prescription, and commitment of Strategic Targeted End User Accounts supporting the Market Focus.
- Preparation of all necessary documents to close the business. Collect, confirm, and submit all necessary information for a potential Strategic Targeted End User in order to provide a quote/bid back to the customer.
- Responsible for managing the Gold Strategic Account relationship including pricing, servicing strategies and communication of Betco business and direction.
- Conduct Semi-Annual Business Reviews with Gold Strategic End User Accounts to review current buying trends, identify sales opportunities and sell thru additional products/programs to further penetrate the account with the Betco bundle.
- Responsible for transitioning the Strategic Account relationship including pricing, servicing strategies and communication of Betco business and direction to the Jan/San Sales Team.
- Utilizing CRM enter ALL activity to include Strategic Account End User sales calls, Call and Result, Distributor and End user feedback, and Competitor Information etc to align with the sales strategy
- Demo stock management: Financially responsible for all assigned demo inventory. Rotate demo stock thru sales every 180 days or less
- Enhance skill set and utilize Outlook (Calendar/Tasks/Contacts/E-Mail), Betco.com, Betconet, CRM, Excel, Word, and Power Point. (Measure: Standardized test)
- Enhance knowledge base of all Betco products, programs, target markets, and competitive products and programs.
- Manage Travel and Expenses within budget and consistent with company policy.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree in Business with sales emphasis
7 – 10 year’s experience in progressive sales management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (knowledge of Pivot Tables preferred)
- Proficient with CRM.
- Conceptual sales skills (desire / ability to sell a concept, in addition to a tangible product)
- Financial and analytical skills, with the understanding of P&L and the financial implications of customers situations and concerns.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Since 1950, Betco has been an industry leader in supporting facilities maintenance professionals. Our journey has taken us...