Betco Corporation Employee Reviews

Training
Graphics (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHOctober 10, 2014
Really good company and opportunity if you have the training and skill set. However, if you can't swim when your pushed into the water, you will drowned because they don't have time to train. Overall, they are a good company with good employees and take care of their employees when you take care of them.
Pros
Good pay, hours, vacation, company match, understanding
Cons
No training
Intense work environment
Assembly Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 17, 2014
Physically demanding workplace but over all fun and a great workout!
Great place to work in toledo
Not Disclosed (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 3, 2014
Betco is a great place to work if you don't like to be micro-managed. They give you the tools necessary to get your job done. There is always additional training available, if your ask. If you like to be mirco-managed, then this is not the place for you. Also, if you work slow this is not the place for you. A typical day is very fast-paced, but you are told that up front . The great news is that it makes the days go by fast!

Betco still holds family events that most companies in the Toledo area did away with several years ago.

There is also an open door policy for anyone that has any questions or concerns. you can talk to your boss or put an anonomous comment in the box. I have worked for many other companies and I am very thankful for the flexibility that betco offers me and my family
Pros
Workplace flexibility
Cons
VERY fast work environment, many changes
Betco is a great company to work for with great products and benefits. I was traveling to much and it was affectiving my family life.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Covered all of Washington and OregonJuly 4, 2013
A typical day as a Regional Manager at Betco was to call on Distribution, End users and do training when needed. I have learned a tremendous amount of computer applications and very in depth knowledge of the Janitorial/Sanitation chemical and equipment business. My immediate Division manager was a Great leader and I had support from him any time I needed it. Upper Management went through a transition a year ago and with all of the additional computer work and travel it was affecting my family life. All of my co workers (Regional Managers in my Region) were very helpful and we all communicated weekly if not daily. The hardest part of my job was all of the travel (all of Washington and Oregon). The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and helping them improve their programs and their process to help achieve their goals.
Benefits
Cons
Travel
Dynamic and growth centered organization
Vice President of Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 27, 2013
Excellent forward thinking company with a vision of growth through mulitple channels.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Betco Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4