Beth Abraham Employee Reviews

very unorganized staff with some of the worst redeployment after redeployment techniques very wasteful with time and very little job growth.
Service Desk (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 6, 2015
usually force us to do over time to re-trace our old steps after a project was complete. staff would inform us that something would be missing from the initial rollout and we would have to redeploy every machine for the same locations multiple times in under a month span. very unorganized but most friendly staff.
Pros
usually the bronx has parking
Cons
we work in a healthcare center but we have no health benefits as workers. thats strange.
Beth Abraham Review
Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 8, 2014
I loved interning there. There's a lot support from the social workers and the nurses at the unit. The staff are really nice and skills. You learn a lot from all different fields.
Pros
as an intern, you get free lunch
Cons
completely the minimal data set
rewarding work
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 19, 2013
Extremely busy department. Learned new commodities, new suppliers, and Lawson, e procurement. Fast paced, quick turnarounds.
Long term employees.
Pros
easy commute, was not micro managed.
Cons
old office space, poor envirnoment.
happy and warm environment
06 Volunteer (Paid) (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 24, 2012
At Beth Abraham I worked on Filing and Photocopies, Assisted with planning of recreational activities, and Worked with patients. I worked well with my coworkers. The hardest part of that job was trying to help the patients who couldnt help themselves. The most enjoyable part was seeing the faces of the patients after I helped them.
Pros
complimentary lunches, area was close to home, warm environment
Cons
summer position

2.8