Beth El Preschool Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good
Senior Teacher (Current Employee) –  Pikesville, MDDecember 14, 2015
It a pleasure to work with this company. It is unfortunate that there are not enough benefit eligible positions. I have learned how much I enjoy creating an environment that will promote early learning. A typical day at work would include teaching and taking care of the infants. It is an opportunity to instill in them the love for learning in hopes that one day they will love to learn. The hardest part of the job I believe is the constant lifting. The most enjoyable part of the job is bonding with the children and watching how they grow developmentally, and when they are able to communicate through acts of affection indicating their approval. (smile, pat on the back, etc.)
Pros
Free lunches and ideal work hours
Cons
No benefits, no real opportunity for advancement
fun work place with lots of new experiences
Teacher's Aid (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 23, 2014
my very first job was pretty cool. i leaned really fast how to do everything i was siuppose to , an i even learned alot about other cultures. i absolutely loved the atmosphere, the staff were like family to me. they treated me so well. my co-workers and i got along really nice. i really enjoyed just interacting with the children. they always taught me something new. i always had a parent telling me how nice of a person i was. even had a few offer babysitting positions as a side job.
Pros
meeting new people, learning new things