Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Employee Reviews

BI for three years
Research Fellow (Former Employee) –  East Campus, West Campus, MASCO, FarrDecember 12, 2016
I was there for three years. A very nice place to work. Caring for staff, friendly and motivative. There I took bunker Hill community class reading and writing for free. I left as my duty was finished there
Pros
Events, benefits, supportive enviorment
great place to work at
Clinical Trials Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 9, 2016
people are very nice and humble. Hospital can provide better infrastructure and benefits to employees in future.My manager is very accomodating and can connect on an emotional level.Opportunity to grow and learn is limited.
Great Place
Researcher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 30, 2016
Great place, relaxed atmosphere and top notch research. Working at this facility, I grew both in knowledge and friendship.
Job security
Special Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 19, 2016
It's good place to work specially if you belong to medical field. Very layed back environment and management. I was enjoying my role and wish it was full time.
Amazing dat at BIDMC
Medical Assistant Extern (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 18, 2016
Typical day at work can be consistent. Smiles and team work through out the day benefits our patients and to one another. I have learned numerous of things I never thought existed ! I am still in the process of learning more. The hardest part of my day, I don't have one my life at work amazes me to be here ! The most enjoyable part of my day is helping my patients, seeing them smile, and hearing from them how great, kind and sweet I am.
great place to work
Patient Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 17, 2016
if you enjoy the downtown setting, you will enjoy this work culture. great people. good working hours. great location and drive.
Productive workplace with excellent opportunities to grow
Business Development- Oncology/Precision medicine (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 15, 2016
Great culture of collaboration and learning. Management is willing to spend time to bring you up to speed and share their vision.
intensive work but very rewarding professionally and personally
Medical Intensive Care Unit - staff nurse (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 15, 2016
high intensity teaching hospital. Requires high degree of team work to meet pt needs. Challenging supportive work environment
Pros
fast paced, educational, collaboration
Cons
schedule and commute time intense
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 14, 2016
Great place to work and grow as a professional. Many opportunities to expand in your field. Management is very supportive.
Not A Great Pleace To Work
Practice/Division Manager, Department of Neurology (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 7, 2016
No upward .movement unless you are "in" with the right people. Not good benefits. Hard to trust people and very cut-throat these days. It wasn't like this a few years ago. Most people work well together though.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
poor management, lots of favortism, poor benefits
productive work place
Administrative Assistant II as GYN Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 7, 2016
Great place to learn and grow. The people are great and willing to help you learn. The co-workers were great and all knew what they were doing and did not mind taking time out of there day to help if you needed it.
great place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 3, 2016
employees genuinely care about their patients and there co-workers. they all strive to do their best daily. Often times work continue after scheduled hours .
Fun environment to work in
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 3, 2016
I love working for BIDMC. Management is great and my coworkers are wonderful. I've learned a lot here, especially when it comes to medical terminology, referrals and stepping up into more of a leadership role. It's a great place to work.
Excellent Work Environment
inpatient and Outpatient recovery nurse (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 24, 2016
Wonderful place to work for 23 years. Staff, Working conditions, benefits, were all excellent. Primary Nursing was wonderful. Treated with dignity and respect by patients and physicians.
Interesting work and environment.
Pathology Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 19, 2016
BIDMC is a good place to work. It's like a city unto itself. Cafeteria, gift shop, chapel - whatever you need is inside the hospital including a Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks.
Pros
Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks INSIDE the hospital!
Cons
Constant turnover of staff makes work a little hectic at times.
Welcoming Environment to Learn
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 18, 2016
Great staff and learning opportunities.
Learned PCT training on the job in 3 weeks.
Love coming into work and helping the nurses
Great PLace to shadow and observe
clean and organized
SPD Technician (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 16, 2016
Fast paced which I prefer. Very "clicky" co-workers and management favoritism. Parking is a real problem. I am a traveler but I know that I would not want to work here on a permanent basis.
Pros
clean
Cons
parking is extremely expensive
good
Identity Access Management Team (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 12, 2016
It is a great job. everyone is lovely. and have been there for years which shows that the company is great. wish i could have stayed longer and permant
Great place to work!
Practice Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAOctober 5, 2016
Great place to work with friendly staff and patients! The benefits are awesome as well! Enjoy what I do and look forward to work everyday!
working for them seem to be very unorganized
Patient Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 5, 2016
when I went to work for Beth Israel I thought I had landed the job of a life time. but I soon found out that they were not as advanced as the other Boston hospital were medically they were very head but there administrative area was not advanced at all
Pros
payed well
Cons
commute time very long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Reviews by Location