- Meet or exceed Bethany Press standards of efficiency and profitability in the digital operations
- Meet or exceed Bethany Press standards of quality in the digital operations
- Assist Director of Manufacturing in supervising digital operation including staff and equipment
- Assist in training and cross training of digital staff and machines, assisting employees as needed
- Shipping management of product
- Conduct inventory control and management
- Commit to organization and safety standards that exceed Bethany Press’ expectations
- Be thoroughly familiar with all areas of job finishing including folding, stitching, spiral binding, hard cover binding, perfect binding.
- Process jobs using digital workflow software
- Lead Operator able to operate all equipment
- Communicate with Project Managers
- Communicate with Scheduling
IDEAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- A desire to serve and extend God’s Kingdom in the world.
- Buy-in to the vision and values of Bethany International.
- Ability to work closely with others.
- Basic math and spelling skills.
- Basic knowledge of digital operations & theory plus a strong small engine mechanical aptitude
- Ability to repeatedly lift and carry 50 lbs and endure repetitive motions.
- Ability to stand and move around for an entire production shift (12 hours).
- Ability to crouch, crawl, lift, pull, reach and conduct repetitive motions.
- Personal drive and ambition with potential of growing within Bethany Press.
To apply for this position send resume and salary requirements