Bethel Home Employee Reviews

Horrible company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ViroquaAugust 28, 2017
Poor company that treats their staff horrible. Management does not care and there is a huge level of disrespect for the management staff. Very poor care of patients too
This place is AMAZING!
Liberal, Kansas - Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liberal, KSAugust 14, 2017
I would really recommend working there. It is great. The work load isn't to bad if you get a good crew. The residents are the sweetest. People actually care about them. It is very warm and caring. I loved it there.
Pros
Free lunch if you eat with the residents. 1 hour break. Staff break room. Gazeboo. Garden.
Cons
Can't think of any.
Older Building
CNA (Former Employee) –  Selma, CAJune 8, 2017
Small facility, older and outdated equipment. Ancillary staff very friendly and helpful. Free food during breakfest lunch and dinner. Many inservices to keep up with continuing education units.
Pros
Free food
Cons
low pay
good place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Oshkosh, WI 54902April 4, 2017
good place to work, nursing staff very knowledgeable and nice to work with. work place and work load good-med to mod paced. Nurses duties good and fairly easy to follow and do. Computer documentation, good charge and supervisors to work with.
Pros
good staff
Cons
hours
Bethel Really Sucks
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIDecember 8, 2016
They really suvks they dont work with you if your new at the job. They treat with disrespect and complain about everything. Not a very friendly environment. The only thing good is most of the residents are sweet as heck.
Pros
Residents are Sweet
Cons
Disrespetful managment and co workers. And not a friendly work enviroment.
A true CNA work experience with great co-workers
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIAugust 9, 2015
I worked the night shift and it was never a boring night. We did our rounds and every unit worked together. Management was welcome with any problems we were facing and worked with school schedules well. Very helpful to students looking for a job and are going to school. Management showed care for the residents that were living there.
Pros
Great teamwork with co-workers
Cons
Can work short often
Very non enjoyable place to work
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIOctober 7, 2014
I really would rather not say much. They were not understanding at all. When you needed help with something everyone would complain about helping you catch up. There was no such thing as a team there.
CNA at a nursing home
CNA (Former Employee) –  Viroqua, WIFebruary 20, 2014
I worked as a CNA did personal cares at a nursing home. I learned how important these people are and how you always need to treat them with respect and communicate with them so they know what's going on. I really don't think there was anything to hard about the job, possibly the lifting it's hard on my back but still able to do it. I love when I make the residents smile it makes me feel good about myself knowing that I did the right thing.
Pros
Spending time with the resident
Cons
The lifting
meeting new people
personal care worker (Former Employee) –  viroquaJune 17, 2013
i would go to the person house and what was on their care plan i would do and make it sure it was done the way it was suppose to be done.
Bethel Sucks
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIApril 22, 2013
Always worked short and horrible management fear of being fired daily... state coming in multiple times a year always hiring people that are unfit for their jobs
Fun people to work with as well as residence.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WisconsinFebruary 6, 2012
Enjoyed challenges that included as well as the people I worked with and the residents that I took care of well employed with them. It was an very good enviroment to work in and very enjoyable and pleasant place.
Pros
good benefits