Bethel Homes

Bethel Homes Employer Reviews

Fast paced, multi-tasking, day went quickly.
Receptionist/Communication (Former Employee), Croton-on-Hudson, NYJanuary 25, 2014
Meeting, greeting & directing all visitors and families. Directing ambulance EMTs to emergencies. In take of new admissions and answering all telephone calls. Paging if emergency occurred and direct to unit.
All my co-workers liked me and would say I brighten up their day and bring a smile to their face. If I needed something they wouldn't hesitate – more... to help, as I could not leave my desk for security reasons.
There wasn't anything about my job I felt hard because I enjoyed it.
Conversations with residents, family members and co-workers. – less
productive workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Ossining, NYJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: should be move attentive to patients
i would love to be employed there again some of the staff were really helpful and i just feel like they should tend to the patients a little more
productive workplace
health care provider (Current Employee), Van Nuys, CADecember 22, 2013
giving quality patient care, nice work environment.
preparing food and medications for patient
assisting them in their activities of daily living. co-workers are friendly
Bethel Homes
Floor Care Specialist (Current Employee), Oshkosh, WIAugust 27, 2013
Pros: i love what i do.
Cons: i'm happy with my job
A typical day at work, you have your good days, and you have your bad days. Your good days is when you accomplish all your work, and your proud of what you got done. When you can go over and beyond to help others and help the residence. And you can put a smile on someone else's face. And on the residence that live at Bethel Homes. A bad day is having – more... to hustle to get your daily stuff done, when all things pile up, and you're falling behind. Sometimes stripping and waxing floors can be harder when you're hustling. I really enjoy working, I'm a hard worker. I make sure everyone feels like they have a place. And a clean environment for the residence and their families. I'm fun to get along with, I don't like being upset, and angry. I'm usually a really happy guy. I feel good when other people are happy, and when the residence are happy, I'm happy. And, the day was all worth it. – less
Nursing Home
Dietary Technician (Former Employee), Croton-on-Hudson, NYAugust 21, 2013
Pros: helping people
Cons: not enough income/part-time
I worked daily in the kitchen preparing and servicng the edlerly their meals to their rooms,
Productive and Great Enviroment
SR. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), New YorkMarch 17, 2013
Pros: free parking, flexable schedule, good enviroment
Cons: short breaks
Assist Administrator & Director of Nursing in general operation of facility, maintain calendar and prepare needed background information prior to meetings to ensure that the schedule runs smoothly also create 4-week staffing schedule for Nursing Department.
productive and rewarding, I received my medication tech certificate with them.
Medication technician (Former Employee), croton on Hudson N. Y.April 11, 2012
Pros: enjoyed working with the residential population, we did activities together.
Cons: no coverage, mandation of shift coverage.
It was an experience, that was a learinig process and very educational, and hands on.